“Excellent Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Activities in Ruidoso
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Blue Lotus Healing Arts Center is an Ayurvedic Day Spa and Yoga Studio providing luxurious treatment rituals to detox and de-stress. Our philosophy is presence. Each massage is done with attention to detail and without distraction. Massages for relaxation, detoxification, as well as chronic pain are available. Organic, herbal, aromatic oils are used. We proudly carry AVEDA products. Wind down in a relaxing spa atmosphere with flowing fountains, hot tea to sip, and the Rio Ruidoso right outside the window. Daily yoga classes for all levels are available for mind-body fitness.
Manhattan, Kansas
“Excellent Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very relaxing. Went in with 3 people and they matched the perfect masseuse with each individual. My mother in-law kept saying how she loved the 90 min. massage. This was an added experience for our vacation in Ruidoso.

Visited July 2014

Roswell, New Mexico
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Massages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am a frequent client here and I usually get pretty fantastic massages. They have a few masseuses who have light hands but that's my only complaint. By far the best place in Ruidoso!

Roswell, New Mexico
“Great Ayurveda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had a wonderful Ayurveda massage. Made my day. I plan on making it a regular part of my health regimine.

Ruidoso
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very relaxing! First massage and I really enjoyed it! Great value too, I would highly recommend and will be back! Thank You!

dallas
“Mary Ann - Frequent Ruidoso visitor/condo owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My facial was the best I have experienced. I will return in August for another. The staff were all very pleasant and Jasmine made my facial experience very relaxing. I highly recommend the Blue Lotus and am advertising in my condo for other visitors.