“The Best Around” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Flagstaff, Arizona
“The Best Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The town of Ruidoso has a variety of coffee cafe's to it's credit, however none have the combination of ambience, friendly and attentive customer service, and quality of coffee varieties to go with the excellent food items. Always my first stop in the morning when in town! The best coffee café around bar none!

• Visited October 2012

McKinney, Texas
“The Best Coffee, Burritos, and Service I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family and I went to Ruidoso from Dallas last month and have to say that I've never had such good coffee! We now order it over the phone and they send it to us! The burritos are grilled and with amazing homemade salsa, and everyone was so helpful and nice, we went every morning we were there! Even the customers in there were all so friendly. There were colors and coloring books for my kiddos which was awesome! It's a beautiful place and we were able to sit on the patio and enjoy the Ruidoso atmosphere! We'll definitely make Zocca our first stop when going back to Ruidoso!

• Visited April 2013
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Great local spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been to Ruidoso several times throughout my life and I had never visited Zocca before - I was def. missing out! It's such a great little spot with a great atmosphere and I love the decor. The staff was such a delight and were happy to answer all of our questions about the menu. I had what I believe was called the Mexican Mocha Blend - SO DELICIOUS! The pastries/panninis were also such a treat. I can't say enough about the owners who are such a sweet and caring couple - I will def. be making Zocca a regular stop next time I go to Ruidoso.

• Visited April 2013
“Best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place and fantastic coffee. I love this place, owners and employees are very friendly. They have a variety of coffee and teas! Great atmosphere and ambience! Absolutely love it here! Wish there was one here by my home! :)

• Visited December 2012
“Best coffee in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a long term customer of Zocca, from the day yet opened, until now, they have never ceased to provide the most excellent coffee, food and service. The owners and employees are extremely caring and friendly, the coffee is amazing. I highly recommend this shop!

• Visited May 2013