“Nice place for summer outdoor seating” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 75 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American, Pub, Bistro
Hereford, AZ
“Nice place for summer outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch over the Labor day weekend. We sat outside so he could smoke. There were few people outside. We each had two draft beers which were served in plastic cups ($3 each, not bad!). He had a juicy burger and I had the gyro sandwich with lamb. The sandwich was very thin with just five slices of lamb, but it was deceivingly filling and very tasty. Our server was also very attentive. The selection of New Mexican craft beers is very impressive at this place and priced very affordably.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Lunch and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for Lunch on the recommedation of friends and was not dissapointed. The place was crowded and we soon found out why. Although there is only outside seating, which is great and the menu is limited the food was great. We both had the loaded grilled cheese which was great, but if you go and are luckly enough to have the green chili soup you are in for a treat. My wife said it was the best soup she has every had, and I could not disagree. "ALL" of the staff were friendly, courteous and prompt. Would like to give a big shout out to our server Jordon, you were great. Will be returning

Visited August 2013
El Paso, Texas, United States
“RUDEST OWNER EVER ENCOUNTERED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant to celebrate a special anniversary with our kids. We ordered the ribeye cooked medium, at a price of $21. Our waitress was very gracious and apologized for the wait, I was more concerned bc it was about to rain and they only had outdoor seating. The steaks came and they were completely well done, my husband's steak was even burned to a crisp. We immediately sent all of them back. The waitress apologized, but the owner came over and argued with my husband that they weren't that bad. When the steaks came the 2nd time, only 1 was even close, and it was medium well at best. The waitress asked us to check and we told her they were stil overdone. A few minutes later, the cook came out and wanted to see my steak. I showed it to him and he argued with me and told me it was medium. I told him no it wasn't, to which he loudly told me he would bring me a flashlight and that I was blind. I replied as he was walking away that we just would never come back. The owner stepped to our table, knelt down, and told me like I was a little child that I needed to be respectful in her restaurant and obviously I couldn't be pleased. Mind you, she heard every rude word the cook was yelling at us from across the courtyard! It took everything in my power not to smash the plate in her arrogant face. NEVER EVER EAT HERE, YOUR BUSINESS MEANS NOTHING TO THEM. Regretfully, the gracious and polite waitress is stuck working for such a jerk.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Delicious food and Friendly People!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped in on Easter Sunday. Had the special. Met the nice owners. Loved it!!!

Food was amazing. Perfectly cooked eggs benedict on tender ribeye with bacon on top. Need I say more?

Only regret: I didn't have the sangria. :(

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Absolutely Best Food for Price and at night..NO WAIT!!!! (most of time)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wow...we go at least two to three time per trip to Ruidoso. We own a cabin up in Ruidoso and try to make it to Dreamcatchers often. When we walk in, the staff, make us feel special! Ask for Sandy or Lisa as waitperson as they are so much fun! You will likely see the owners as well walking about the place. The outdoor area is fun and inviting during anytime of the year. During winter, they have fires going. What is better than a beer, by an outdoor fire.

At night, I am always shocked that there are not more people eating their great specials. In Ruidoso, most of the places at night are hard to get into without reservations. We walk right into Dreamcatchers and can still catch a movie! Try the soup...normally different each day, but terrific. Try silly chili, steaks, Cubano with salad...just awesome.

• Visited February 2013