“Great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arrowhead Motel and RV Park

Arrowhead Motel and RV Park
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Arrowhead Motel and RV Park
You added Arrowhead Motel and RV Park to your Saves list
616 Highway 70, Ruidoso, NM 88345   |
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is exactly the kind of place we look for. Vintage but in great repair, great neon, mom & pop owned. The towels were more plush than my home towels. For us, this was a one night stay and the location was perfect. Might have been a little small if we were there a week or had kids along. You get all the amenities of Ruidoso but away from the bustle.

Room Tip: Ask for a space between other rooms if the motel is not full. The walls aren't super thick.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
nkt616, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your great review. I enjoyed visiting with both of you on your stay. Look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed in the hotel. This hotel is the old roadside style of hotel, but it has been updated, is very clean, and very well maintained. From the moment I stepped into the office I could tell the management takes pride in this property. It was a slow day in town, and the rate I got was really good. It also was more than $25 less than what Motel 6 down the street wanted. What did I give up by staying at Arrowhead? Apparently an indoor pool. At first I thought there'd be no wifi for the price, but I was wrong. The wifi worked great! So, no indoor pool time, but another $25 plus in my pocket (I wouldn't have used the pool anyway). Also, due to the hotel design, I could pull may car right up to the door to my room. The only slight recommendation would be some room air freshener. The room smelled odd when I first entered, but that faded quickly with a bit of an air-out. As a previous reviewer pointed out, the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful with area information, restaurants, etc. I highly recommend this hotel. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
nkt616, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for your great recommendation. I will look into some room air fresheners.
Sterling, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have driven by here many times and always found it look well maintain so decided to stop. I was glad I did as the rooms were extremely clean, updated and quiet. The owner was very helpful with ideas of where to eat and sites to visit. Will stop again the next time I am in Ruidoso.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
nkt616, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Look forward to seeing you the next time you come.
Monahans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

First off, CLEAN!!! so very very clean and Cozy!. We've stayed in many areas of Ruidoso & of course depending on your trip purpose and size of party, but when it's just the 2 of us... wow, we just love that "Home Style" feeling, it's not a big fancy shmancy room, it has all we need and want, and Norma keeps all the rooms so nice and welcoming!! It sits at the foothill and has beautiful views, you can sit outside your room and relax. We really love that it's only minutes away from the Travel Center (part of Inn of Mountain Gods) Casino. I recommend this place to anyone as a "sure thing" , you don't have to worry about what you're getting yourself into, Very friendly owners and always working to make it nice for everybody. We always try to call in advance, cause many have caught on to this nice little hideaway that still provides awesome service. There have been times, that we've made arrangements kinda late & Norma usually finds a way for us to have a place to lay our head's down and sleep in peace and comfort. We can't wait to go back and Congratulations to Norma and Keith for having one of the Nicest Place's to stay in Ruidoso.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you. I always enjoy visiting with both of you when you stay with us.
Olney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have been staying at the Arrowhead for several years now. Norma and Keith have a great place. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the service is top-notch. The rooms have everything we need, and are within our budget. As we told Norma today, it is like our home away from home when we go to Ruidoso. We like that is is only one story and you can drive right up to your room! No climbing flights of stairs to unload! This year Norma noticed I had a low tire. Keith aired it up for me and they gave me the name of a good place to have it fixed. And after we left, Norma called to let me know we left something in the room (fortunately it wasn't anything major). If you need a clean, comfortable, cozy place to stay, I highly recommend the Arrowhead. It doesn't have the amenities a lot of places do, but that is what makes it so charming for us. Norma and Keith will treat you very well and you will want to go back. Try it, you'll like it!

Room Tip: Any room would be great!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
nkt616, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thanks Pam, we always enjoy having you, Eddie & Justin stay with us.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

A really nice 1960's style motel with great trailer parking and friendly people. Owner on site to be sure everything is just perfect. Cozy and quiet with a wonderful patio for relaxing and social time. We have stayed here several times and have always been very satisfied. Easy highway access and close to many great restaurants for dinner and breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms on lower level are a bit larger.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you we enjoyed having you visit with us.
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stay here each time we go to Ruidoso. It's a great little place with about 15 rooms. It's always clean and the owner is very friendly. We go each year for a Cushman motorcycle meet and this place is always our host motel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Arrowhead Motel and RV Park? Share your experiences!