“HORRIBLE AND rude people, hate it!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Casas of 4 Seasons

Casas of 4 Seasons
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Casas of 4 Seasons
You added Casas of 4 Seasons to your Saves list
712 Mechem Drive, Ruidoso, NM   |
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
El Paso, Texas
“HORRIBLE AND rude people, hate it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

horrible service, horrible out dated dirty cabins, filthy rooms, rude owners! hated it! DO NOT STAY HERE.............................................................. EVER!!! I was planning a relaxed weekend, boy was I disappointed, I hated the service, the people there are BEYOND rude and it was my ultimate surprise to find out that IT IS THE OWNERS that did this! you now? you think, maybe the employees there don't care, which is often the case, NO THE OWNERS are beyond rude and nasty, I would never stay here again even if they paid me, find some other place where it is worth your money and you are treated like a human, not garbage!

Room Tip: do not stay here!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The home we stayed in was beautiful...however the property managers were so extremely rude and unattentive that we probably won't stay there again. The home had a room with games, putters (for the punting green that got fiberglass in all the kids hands), basketballs (all flat until we pumped them up)... The games room had stuff just all over the floor, disorganized and trashed. The badminton rackets were in shreds. I tried to tell the woman when we returned the key and she was not at all concerned. I emailed them several times before our trip with no response.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Abilene, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

My family used four seasons and Don Harmon for many years when looking for a cabin to rent from while in Ruidoso. They always had great service and nice homes. The last two times we have used them for rental cabins the cabins have been dirty and unkept. We did express our concerns and dissapointment to Mr. Harmon himself who never would respond by mail, email or phone. He totally ignored our request for a return on our cleaning deposit after we supplied him with pictures and asked them to come out to the cabin to see the issues we had. They never responded and got rude when we asked for them to come to the cabin. I'm sorry to report that we will not use or refer Four Seasons ever again for our needs. There are plenty of other places to find cabins in Ruidoso and my sugestion is using condotel or finding another rental source that is willing to provide quality cabins that are clean and great customer service.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Elida, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

We loved the cabin we stayed at so much that I even emailed them when we returned home to tell them that we would definitely be staying at that cabin on our next trip to ruidoso. Well I noticed today that a full 5 weeks after our trip they charged an additional $55 to our card. I called and very nicely asked what this was for and immediately Wanda got a rude tone and said she would be happy to send the pictures of the damage to the hot tub. I was shocked! Yes we used the hot tub but we did not tear the cover as she stated, there were no tears in it when we got there and none when we left. When asked why I wasnt notified of this or why it took 5 weeks to notify us she gave many excuses and said that she doesnt bill until its fully fixed. So no notification? We would have noticed a tear. Thats it they just pulled money out of our account, nice way to do business. She just told me that I was lucky the full cover didnt have to be replaced for $500. There was no damage to the hot tub lid when we left that cabin! I loved where we stayed but because of this situation we will not be using this company again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

I’m pretty sure I’m going win for the worst experience by these people. Mr. Hull the owner of the rental company actually assaulted my father when we canceled brought our keys back to them. Mr. Hull did not plow the driveway of the cabin we rented causing my husband’s 4x4 dodge ram hemi truck to slide down the mountain towards a 20 foot cliff. Thank GOD there was a dead tree to hold us back from falling off the cliff. We called four seasons to let them know the drive way was NOT plowed that day and the old woman manger said I was lying. I still have photos of the driveway showing it was not plowed. We got our truck out by tying ropes to it and around trees for tension to get it down the driveway. We drove back to Four Seasons where Mr. Hull was there, my father explained how upset and disappointed we were in the lack of ANY service from them to help us. Mr. Hull called me a liar again and said my husband can’t drive! Then my father who is hard of hearing said what “did you say” and leaned towards Mr. Hull who then shoved my dad off the side walk. This was the absolute worst experience. I still pray for these people to find something within themselves since they have obviously lost compassion and morals. We ended up staying at the Lodge.. honestly the best service. Nadia dropped the price of the rooms for us to help accommodate to what we were paying for the cabin. Really really great staff all around and great food… GO TO THE LODGE don’t go to Four Seasons

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Thackerville, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Never made it to the rental property. While checking in the manager came out and stated "we may need 4-wheel drive or chains to get up the driveway". I said we didn't have either so what should we do. Manager stated we would have to park at the end of the driveway and walk to the top. Since my husband and I were meeting our children and their spoused for a belated Christmas you can imagine the full load of Christmas packages we had. Our son-in-law has a 4-wheel drive pickup so he went up the very steep driveway first. He made it to the top but proceeded to skid downwards after coming to a stop. He slid off a 15 foot drive on the side of the driveway and had to be towed out with damage to his truck. We called the office and asked why they didn't warn us about the icey driveway and they said it wasn't their problem and not responsible. Every drive in the neighborhood was clear except that one. The owner obviously doesn't care about safety. We've already told as many as we could about our non-existant stay and DO NOT recommend it. I wish we would of read the reviews first. We wound up at The Lodge and highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Las Cruces, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This place is a RIP OFF!! We handed our key to the lady at the front counter. Described the problems in the home we stayed at and left. We turned the key in before it was required to do so. Now they are charging us for not turning in the key. The charge is $50.00. It sounds like we are not the only ones. I was told that we couldn't prove we turned the key in and the owner flat out said he was about to hang up on me as he had bigger problems than this. I will be disputing their charge with my credit card company and I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. I will also attempt to get in touch with the owner of the home we stayed in. They should know the rotten service that Four Seasons has.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Casas of 4 Seasons? Share your experiences!