This place is perfect for a safari stay - great food, service, the rangers are extremely knowledgeable and will go out of their way to please everyone. We did see the big 5 and our ranger got us very very close to most of them whenever he could.
There are morning drives, night drives and walks, the lodge is big on safety (ranger will escort you to the room at night) and generally there is a very friendly vibe in the hotel.
Rooms are spacious and we had baboons in our balcony, impalas running around the lodge and baboons on the balcony during lunch; great combo of luxury and wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bush Lodge is celebrated the world over for its warmth, vibrancy, 5-Star luxury and exceptional safaris. Huge wooden viewing decks overlook a busy waterhole; and each suite features sumptuous linens and fabrics, beautiful leather and wood furnishings, and an en-suite glass fronted bathroom with indoor and al-fresco shower leading onto a private patio. The lounge, bar, pool area and boma are all relaxing meeting places where stories are shared and friends made. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi Sabi Bush Hotel Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
- Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve