My friend and I stayed here on our first week of our African adventure. We were welcomed by the manager, and greeted by our game guide when we arrived, and even though it was pouring rain, our guide, Dawie and his tracker Patrick, were as enthusiastic as us about heading on a drive in the rain. My friend fell ill on her stay, and the staff was exceedingly helpful in helping her recover from her bout of stomach flu, and I was more than entertained on the game drives and bush walks. An absolutely lovely place to stay, with some of the friendliest staff I have ever met. Food was amazing too. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve