“Good place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Roswell
woodway
“Good place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Roswell's Comfort Inn! The room was big, clean and nicely furnished, The king bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff were welcoming. The breakfast was good and free! Quite a few choices of places to dine for lunch or dinner nearby. We booked using Senior Discount and it was very reasonable. We would stay again and we do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Triangle, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed one night while in Roswell and it was a very nice stay. The beds were super comfortable and I loved the pillows. The room was very clean and inviting. Breakfast was filling and hot. I wasn't sure on what to expect from a Comfort Inn since we hadn't stayed in one for a while, but this one exceeded my expectation. I definitely would recommend this hotel to others. Thanks for the good night's sleep!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lubbock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had only driven from Ruidoso when I got to Roswell about 7:00 pm and had such a sinking spell I knew I could not continue on the road. As a Choice Privileges member first I called their preferred number and was told the rate was over 10.00 higher for the one accessible room on the ground floor. Since the website does not show there is no elevator I called the hotel direct. The lady who answered the phone said yes, there was a first floor accessible room available, great since I cannot do stairs. I would have had to book elsewhere if I couldn't get first floor. I asked if I could book it at the website price and she said yes. I guess some people have had problems there but my room was close to a door to unload my car. The room was super clean, big comfy bed with hard and soft pillows, huge TV, chair/ottoman, fridge in a lovely credenza. Breakfast was pretty standard but very well maintained breakfast area with a friendly attendant. The orange juice was not watered down, big plus and the coffee was quite good. A definite pleasant stay when I needed a haven to relax after a busy weekend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
phylis k, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your great comments on our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Comfort Inn Roswell. Any time you need a get away please give us a call. We do try to honor special requests.

Kind regards,
phylis king
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was a great place, looks like was recently remodeled, our room was really nice, clean, great new king bed, extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, pool looked clean and well kept. Staff was very nice and friendly. Would recommend, and would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
phylis k, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
I really appreciate your wonderful post on TRIPADVISOR. So glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.
thanks
phylis
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed for a night whilst passing through. Despite being a little older in the motel stakes everything was fine and clean. The sink is not in the bathroom but still in a seperate area to the bed area.

There isn't a lift but there is only two floors - although you do remember how useful they are when lugging your case up the stairs!

We were in a king room but we were suprised that there was only two pillows (although I know we only have one head each!!)

The hotel indeed the whole town was very busy as I think there was graduation on as well as a hike it or spike it football tournament. We were worried the young adults might be rowdy but we didnt hear anything. There were storms over Roswell for most of the night giving a lot of thunder and record breaking rainfall (4 inches =!) but luckily nothing that meant we had to leave. The car park was dry by morning.

Staff were friendly too. It's situabled on the main street of Roswell so its easy to access.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your response to our hotel on tripadvisor. You were correct is was a very busy weekend with graduation & hike it & spike it. We all would like to have an elevator on the property it would make things so much easier for our guests. I am very happy to hear you weren't bother by any of the noise from our enthusiastic hike it spike it guests. Thank you for staying with us at Comfort Inn Roswell, NM

phylis
front desk manager
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been on a 3 week road trip from our home in Corpus Christi TX out to California and back taking in all the sights, 7 states and 8 National Parks. Last night was our last night in a hotel before home and we chose the Comfort Inn in Roswell NM. We try to always stay in a Comfort Inn, Best Western, or Quality Inn. Given the choice and comparable rates we pick Comfort Inns because they have the most comfortable beds and pillows, and large flat screen TV's. This one was no exception. Slept like a baby! We've stayed in Hilton's, Hyatt's, and Marriott's. Comfort's rooms are consistently just as nice at a fraction of the price and they're everywhere. So if you want a comfortable room that won't break the bank, stay at Comfort Inn.

• Stayed May 2014
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stopped in Roswell to take our little girl to the UFO museum (disappointing!) but were surprised by the Comfort Inn. We were traveling with our dog and he was welcomed with open arms. No charge either! They even gave him a bone. The room was so comfortable and the beds were superb. We all slept very well, We even had a movie channel that we did not have to pay for! The breakfast was a bonus too. The lady at the front was lovely and helpful and very dog friendly!! A perfect place to spend the night in Roswell.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!