“Good place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My criteria: clean (very), quiet (very), modern (yes)... Very comfortable room, the beds are like sleeping on marshmellows, wonderful! All the conveniences. Breakfast included, a good variety. I liked that they have sugar free cereals and whole grain breads, as I hate the sweet gooey things most places pass off as decent breakfast food. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is fine, town is only a couple of miles away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night of a 33 night roadtrip. The hotel is a couple of miles out of town but convenient for local shopping. My room was modern, quiet and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were super-friendly at both check-in and check-out, and the complimentary cookies on arrival and little bag of chocolates on departure was a kind touch (and welcomed by my sweet tooth!). Breakfast was good - but as long as I can have cereal and toast I'm happy with that. Would I stay here again? Yes.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lynden, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel was an unexpected bargain. It was very clean and fairly new looking. Large room with comfortable K-size bed, TV, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee, Hair dryer and Internet. A very quiet room. The continental breakfast was fairly standard fare, but tasty and fresh. One downside for non-smokers is that the lobby smelled like an ashtray, although the room did not smell of smoke. There was also a problem with the tub faucet plunger that stuck and wouldn't disengage the shower head. Overall we highly recommend this location. It has become obvious that hotel name, location and price have little to do with the value as this is one of the best we stayed at over an 18 day trip and one of the least costly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is in a good location, is pet friendly and the beds are comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
albuquerque, nm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time, I was 8 months pregnant with our son and very uncomfortable in this desert heat. The last thing I wanted was an uncomfortable bed. I was delighted when I slept through the night for the first time in months!

Recently, we came back for our son's 6th birthday, after hunting down the hotel again; I had forgotten the name, just knew the location.

6 years ago, they had recently renovated the hotel, so it was all new and shiny. I didn't expect it to be EXACTLY as I remembered it, but close. It was EXACTLY how I remembered it! Clean, comfortable, pleasant staff.

The beds are so comfortable. Great movies on the flat screen to wind down after a long drive swimming in the indoor pool. The best continental breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. To those disappointed in the breakfast; it is not a restaurant folks. It is a continental breakfast! And a wonderful one, at that. Waffles, bagels, pastries, biscuits and sausage gravy, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, delicious coffee and juice. More than most. The staff keeps the dining area clean, stocked and are very helpful.

We will continue to stay in this hotel when we are passing through Roswell.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have now stayed at this comfort Inn twice and have been very pleased both times. Leaving San Antonio, it is half way to Colorado and gets us close enough to be able to finish the drive the next day. We sometimes travel with our pets and this hotel allows us to keep them with us. THiey have a great indoor pool, which my boys use to burn off some energy after a 10 hr drive. It is close to many restaurants for dinner and serves a great breakfast!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mabank, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Easy check in, front desk clerk was friendly. The room was super nice we had a king suite, everything was great. One of the neat features is that you have a safe in the room, that was very nice. They do not have elevators and we were on the 2nd floor at the end. There is a back entrance and our room was just up the stairs, not a big deal. The breakfast was really good and the staff ask if I needed anything. However, there was not a TV guide so we had to hunt for the weather/news channels. Seemed to be in a safe area. I would stay here again, Nice and clean hotel.

Room Tip: If you need a Handicap room be sure to ask for the 1st floor, no elevators!!