“Place to stay forever and ever when visit Roswell” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Roswell

You added Americas Best Value Inn Roswell to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Roswell
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3010 North Main Street, Roswell, NM 88201 (Formerly Frontier Motel)   |
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Roswell
San Antonio, Texas
“Place to stay forever and ever when visit Roswell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

This place is always getting upgraded from last few years. I visit every quater this place adn they always impress with me by doing constant upgrade to there rooms. Look like they have changed paint then interior Decor then carpet then furniture then TV last summer they upgrade the pool.

What is next coming I am excited to visit early next year to see what they are planning to upgrade to keep my corporate business with them forever and ever.

Room Tip: Pick anyroom request for non smoking if you are not smoker
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

the room itself was Ok,, 2 nice Queen sized bed they were comfortable..No Ice machines were working, very very minimum breakfast..the bathroom was extremely OUTDATED..fridge worked fine and so did the microwave.but the price was right and location good,,might consider staying there again

Room Tip: be sure to ask for a room far from MAIN STREET,,,
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I forgot my cell phone in room and called after 2 hours. Front desk asked me to call in 10 minutes to check room and when I called again they confirmed that they got phone and you can pick up on way back from front office. They also offered me to mail the same and I am so happy to pick up the same on way back home.

This place is very nice and rooms are comfortable for price what we have paid we got more then what we paid. Internet works perfect to download few documents.

Room Tip: rooms are large and easy access to every rooms.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

I mostly stay in High end hotels. This time town is sold out and I end up booking with Americas best value inn. I think this is also franchise and I booked online with review of TRip advisor.

I found this place is very nice and clean for travelers on top of it Bath room is complete newly remodeled that I liked that part since most of people just change room and do nothing with bathroom.

They have new decor in room and shower water pressure is perfect for big guy like me and kids are happy to spend all day with wife in downtown when come back they went for shower and I went to ask for extra towels and front desk provides me 4 sets of extra towels with no question ask and big smile that touch my heart and brain that small hotels can be run professional if management wants it.

This place I can truly argu to stay to support smaller hotels and save some money for future travel.

I have seen some bad reviews however I feel that there are people who has not good in there life to review others business positive stuffs and I am kind of positive guy to learn and like to give chance to everyone.

Room Tip: They have all room on first floor. Ask for room away from main street to avoid street car noise whic...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014

Clean and spacious rooms. The staff was friendly and the mexican restaurant next door food was on point. Wifi was fast and the 37" flat screen was nice. The beds were very comfortable and clean. I will stay there the next time i visit rosewell.

• Stayed September 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel isn't actually that bad however the manager double charged me and now won't give me a refund. The manager never answers the phone or my emails and corporate is no help since all the hotels are privately owned. Well it's your name that gets tarnished.

• Stayed August 2014
Broken arrow
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

My wife and I and our 2 little kiddos stayed for an evening during our summer vacay. Comestically its not in the best shape nor seems the nicest. The rooms are spacious (for us that was helpful) with a 6 yr old and a toddler to let them play a little. The window did not close all the way and most people staying there were construction works staying overnight. It was clean at least. However for a few bucks more I'd stay somewhere else for the simple sense of security.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Roswell? Share your experiences!