“Older but clean!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Roswell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ruidoso, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had to make a last minute reservation at the Days Inn in Roswell, NM. Nothing spectacular here but for an overnight stay it is OK. Found it very clean and the room was spacious. Actually had hot food for the breakfast buffet. Not typical for "budget" motels. It was not worth the price but there was a lot of Activity in Roswell so the law of supply and demand was in effect. I wouldn't plan a vacation stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your stay with us at the Days Inn Roswell. We can get very busy during this time of year and it best to book ahead, but I understand that isn't always possible when life happens.
Should you ever find yourself in the Roswell area, we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Crystal Lewis
Manager
575-623-4021
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

When we entered our family room the smell was delightful. It was clear that the standards of cleanliness is taken seriously at this hotel. Staff friendly. Short drive to ufo museum. We had the swimming pool to ourselves. Can't ask for much more for a cheapish stay. Breakfast very good too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review about your stay with us at the Days Inn Roswell. I am pleased to hear you found your stay with us pleasant, clean, and comfortable. I will be sure to let my staff know their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing to us and we hope to be of service to you again in the future if you find yourself back in the Roswell area.

Crystal Lewis
Manager
575-623-4021
El Paso, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

When Priceline gave us Days Inn I wasn't thrilled; my experience with this hotel chain isn't great. However, our room was large and clean. There was a nice fridge and a microwave, which was handy. There is a flat screen TV. It's definitely an older motel, but the upkeep is good. Breakfast was decent. My one complaint was that housekeeping did not visit on the first day of our stay, but it was the UFO Festival weekend and the place was completely full, so I can see how it would be easy to overlook a room. Housekeeping did visit the next day, and while we were in the room and didn't have her clean she did replenish our towels for us. We didn't visit the pool, so I can't comment on that. We were actually on our honeymoon and found the hotel more than acceptable. Great for the price and convenient to downtown and festival events. Would return.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a non-smoking room if you aren't a smoker. Non-smoking rooms don't sme...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Let me start with congratulations! May you and your spouse be blessed with many happy years together. I do apologize the housekeeper missed your room, we were terribly busy that weekend, but your room should have been serviced. I'm glad she could make up for it and I am pleased you had a pleasant experience at our Days Inn - Roswell. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The Day Inn in Roswell was a nice surprise, The room was large and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking and easy access to downtown. The complementary breakfast was typical of economy motels with a good variety of breakfast type foods. A good option for overnight or spending a few days exploring Roswell.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and clean. We look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Nice Desk Clerk!! Kimberly M helped me sign up for my rewards points very nice and helpful!! Tasty Breakfast and clean rooms!!! Would recommend Days Inn Roswell to a friends and family!! Definitely will come back next business trip!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Thank you for allowing us to sign you up for our rewards club! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with your friends, family, and online. I will be sure to let Kimberly know to keep up the good work. Until we meet again, happy travels!

Been to Days Inn Roswell? Share your experiences!