“Horrible, dirty, and rude. Do not go here!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Mayo Lodge to your Saves list
Mayo Lodge
1716 West 2nd Street, Roswell, NM 88201   |
Ranked #25 of 25 Hotels in Roswell
“Horrible, dirty, and rude. Do not go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We were here for a week for the Alien Festival and rented several rooms. The bathrooms have a lot of mold and mildew and the exhaust fan is worthless. We had 5 to a room and they would argue over giving us more than 4 towels, then not give us any more washcloths or hand towels. Since we were working the festival, we would get back late at night, then sleep later to be at the festival again at noon. The hotel refused to clean the rooms or even bring toilet paper if it was earlier than 8am or later than 9am, so our trash didn't get dumped, unless we did it. When I'd call, either no one would answer, I'd get the 3rd degree on why we needed more towels and why I didn't call at 8am when the one day I called at 6 am they didn't want to bring me towels because it was early. Plus I went to get ice (literally not 10ft from the room), leaving a 12 yo asleep, and a man walked in the room, from the room next to ours, intent on doing God knows what, running out when I came back in. The hotel manager didn't care. And we had an armed police chase through the hotel once night.

• Stayed July 2014

Families
Couples
Business

Been to Mayo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mayo Lodge

Address: 1716 West 2nd Street, Roswell, NM 88201
Location: United States > New Mexico > Roswell
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #25 of 25 Hotels in Roswell
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mayo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Mayo Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.