“la quinta” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Roswell
Santa Fe, United States
“la quinta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

we enjoy staying at la quinta, but I felt the bathroom was not the best this time. When i walked into it seemed not to clean. The pool also had a muggy smell to it. like I said before we really like Debbie in the breakfast room. she is so nice and never forgets you even tho you haven't been there for months

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
I do appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us here in Roswell NM. I will bring up your comments to my staff to enable us to better serve our Guests. We always appreciate feedback and we look forward to your next visit if you choose us.

Rusk, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Pros: The hotel had an indoor pool, doors are inside the building, Walgreens and Burger King close. Cons: About a mile from the activities, laundry room on 3rd floor, breakfast was awful which made the price of the room too high for the quality of breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I do apologize for the breakfast that you experienced. We did add additional items to our menu versus just the Continental Breakfast. We will use your review to improve our overall Satisfaction to our valued Guests.

Thank You for your comments.

Burleson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The room was nice and clean as was the rest of the hotel. There was plenty of space for my family of four as the room was well laid out. There were plenty of outlets for all of our gadgets. The kids enjoyed a dip in the indoor pool. When it was time to go to sleep, the only sound I could hear was the gentle breeze of the air conditioner. I never heard a peep out of any of our neighbors. When it was time to explore the UFO Museum and alien themed shops or grab a bite to eat, the hotel wasn't far away. If you stay here see if you get a chuckle from the WiFi password like we did.

1 Thank mtg1974
We always appreciate feedback from our valued Guests. I will surely pass on your review to my staff. We strive to make every ones visit to Roswell an experience and we are pleased you found time to visit the UFO Museum.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a very nice stay. We brought our 2 little dogs, and we were able to get around the outer location very well. This location has an awesome breakfast!! The fresh fruit, and large selection of choices was wonderful! The pool was nice. I would definitely stay here again!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank You for your comments regarding your stay with us. As you know all La Quinta's are pet friendly and we do value our pet loving guests. Again, Thank you and we hope to see you again here in Roswell.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Upon arrival the clerk had no clue on what to do! The next day though the clerk on staff was very pleasant and informative. The breakfast was different from any other La Quinta's that we have stayed at with omelets along with the normal La Quinta breakfast. As for the convenience of pets though I would rate this place higher than most! Lots of grass and an open field next door.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank You for your comments regarding your stay with us. We always appreciate feedback from our valued guests. I do apologize your stay was not 100 Satisfactory and we will use your comments to improve our overall product.

Davis, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the desk staff. They worked with us to help us find a cleanish room. The facilities are worn and need updating. The coffee was good and the breakfast was decent. La Quinta hotels need to stop showing Fox News in the breakfast room, this is a horrible way to start a day. I took my breakfast in my room to avoid the noise. The lobby is clean I wish the rooms were cleaner though.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pierce B
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
I do apologize for the Cleanliness of your stay. We do make every effort in maintaining cleanliness through out the Hotel and if we fell short I do apologize. I will bring up your concerns to my staff.

Coppell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel is very clean. The rooms are very clean and are a comfortable size for a several day stay. The staff are EXTRAORDINARY. They are very friendly and very helpful. The location of the hotel is great with easy access around Roswell. I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank You for taking the time to compliment our Hotel. I do have a wonderful staff and I will pass on your comments.