“its acress Americas Best Value Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Dessert
Houston, Texas
“its acress Americas Best Value Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Jusr cross street and you can have best frozen custard place of Roswell NM. We enjoyed in this spring and hopefully you will enjoy the same

Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Custard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went here for "dinner" when we weren't super hungry. I wanted "real" food so I had the Ham/Swiss sandwich with potato salad which was quite good for what I was expecting. My husband went straight for the custard and it was so good I had to get my own after my sandwich, even though I wasn't very hungry to begin with. Some of the best we have had!

Visited March 2014
Portales, New Mexico
“Best custard in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Every time I'm in Roswell I try to stop by this place. It's a nice local establishment with good quality custard. The service has always been great, and I heard the owner likes to hire local high school and college kids to help them out. My favorite thing on the menu are their swirls, similar to a DQ blizzard but much tastier. They have many great swirl options, my favorites are the butter pecan heaven, and for coffee lovers, the mocha swirl. You could even build your swirl from a whole array of toppings. Also, during the summer months, they regularly had live music.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Havre MT
“Nice little ice cream place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The sign "frozen custard" caught our eye as we love the smooth creaminess of frozen custard. Stopped for lunch. Very friendly and pleasant young woman took our order. Their sandwiches are pretty much standard deli type meats but come adorned with a variety of spreads (we chose horseradish sauce), fresh and ripe tomato, lettuce (the green healthy kind rather than iceberg), and a choice of very fresh breads. I chose Hoagie bun and wife chose croissant. Topped it off with their delicious specialty sundaes and we were stuffed. Really good frozen custard. Outside seating only or take out.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Truly Classic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

YUM! YUM! YUM! Affordable and delicious! Tried the Regular Dog, Frito Dog, UFO Dog, Slaw Dog, Windy City Dog, Nachos, Lemonade and of course the custard! Fed a family of 5 for about $35. All three kids were happy and so was the husband. Toppings seemed fresh, bread was soft and the dogs were grilled just right. Their lemonade is so tasty and the custard is thick and creamy- had to stop for a second cone on the same day because we were leaving town. This is a walk up venue, and there is minimal seating outside- no inside seating which was my only complaint- try to comfortably eat and enjoy frozen custard in 100 degree weather!

• Visited July 2013