“Bring a sleeping bag” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Zuni Motel

Zuni Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roswell
Zuni Motel
You added Zuni Motel to your Saves list
1201 N. Main St., Roswell, NM   |
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Roswell
Champaign, Illinois
“Bring a sleeping bag”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2004

I can sleep in pretty bad places, but this place is terrible. I love the exterior design, but the interior is, well, dirty. The bed I skept in had a hole in it, and the sheets were smelly. the bathroom was the worst. Clean toilet, but grimy shower. I love saving money, and I love staying at old motels, even if they are run down. This one, however, I can't take. I wish I could.

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2004

We stayed at the Zuni Motel in 2001 and it was such a nice surprise. We were referred to a great vegetarian restaurant at the front desk, we loved the little rooms, the fact that it is not a chain-motel, and it is a retro-gem. We are planning another trip to Roswell and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. It is also inexpensive.

Been to Zuni Motel? Share your experiences!