“Great staff support” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pasadena, California
“Great staff support”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had a lovely experience at this hotel, albeit for only a one night stay of a longer trip. The hotel was well maintained and the staff support excellent. Furthermore, I accidentally left my iPad in my room, and didn't realise until I was too far away on my journey to easily return. Thankfully, the hotel manager had put the iPad in the same, and arranged for it to be couriered to me gratis. I couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Santa Maria, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had bedroom suite. Grandkids liked having tvs. Decor was nice in the room & lobby. Large bathroom with nice tub. However the shower faucet was hard to turn. The fridge had no freezer section & couldn't find any controls for fridge temperature. Breakfast was good. Water & coffee in lobby. Wifi good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Seminole
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have to say this is one of the best Fairfield Inns my wife and I have stayed in and we do stay in several Marriott properties❗️ This hotel is clean, the staff is on top of their game and the free breakfast is certainly worth trying❗️ Overall, this is just a good place to stop......it is conveniently located near several restaurants and fast food places. I would highly recommend this one as the hotel go choice in Roswell, New Mexico.

Room Tip: My bet would be that all the rooms are excellent❗️👍👍👍👍
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed here overnight and it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast biscuits and gravy were tasty and hot. The scrambled eggs were also hot and fresh. My husband had fresh waffles that were exceptional for hotels.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

One of the nicest and friendliest places I've ever stayed at. The staff and town was extremely friendly. Fabian, I think that was his name was very helpful. He gave us a discounted rate because our closet door was broken which was kind especially cuz no other rooms were available. I just felt he went out of his way when we asked him questions about roswell and things to do around town. I would definitely stay at this hotel again just because of their kindness. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed August 2013
GENERALMANAGERFFIS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will ensure Fabian sees your kind words about his service as well as the rest of our staff. We truly appreciate you staying with us while you were in Roswell.

Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

In coming back to Roswell we chose it on the recommendation of our son-in-law who works for Marriott in Phoenix. This is a nice hotel wonderfully located near the New Mexico Military Institute and many nice restaurants. The color scheme was modern, rooms cheery & clean and the hot breakfast was great! The staff were all helpful and nice! If we needed things they responded quickly and with a smile! I think it is a great value in a good location! Welcome to the Alien capital of the southwest!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

On a return trip from Dallas back to Las Vegas we decided to make every effort to avoid the interstate and rather take as many old U.S. routes as possible. So our route took us through Roswell. A much bigger and nicer town than I thought. It would seem that the Roswell Fairfield is a favorite of business travel judging by the other clientele, several of whom were repeat customers. We had a good size room with a comfortable bed quick, efficient and friendly front desk staff. What more can you ask for. The HVAC works smoothly without with what I find annoy clunk when it kicks in. Breakfast was typical Fairfield fare nothing noteworthy but, the staff keeps the food warm and available and the areas clean which is all that you can ask for. As this was first stay in Roswell I really have nothing to compare it to. But I will say that I would stay here again. One thing to note is that it seems that at the local restaurants they require ID for anyone that orders alcohol, regardless of age. Kind of funny as my wife left her purse back at the room. On the plus side the restaurant next door is pretty good and gives a 10% discount to Fairfield guests.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GENERALMANAGERFFIS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your input on our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, the restaurant next door, as well as the city of Roswell. If you would like to return to the area and spend some more time touring the area and local attractions, we would love to be your host hotel once again. There are many things to see and do in the area! Call us directly and we will ensure you have another great stay!

Dawn Ortega

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell? Share your experiences!