“Alien Abductions” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 21 things to do in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum contains a diorama and a film of the "official" autopsy of the alien bodies after the 1947 crash.
Scottsdale, Arizona
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Alien Abductions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

We told our kids we were going to visit Roswell on our road trip and if we were never heard from again, they'd know that the aliens abducted us!! The UFO Museum was a must stop as we drove through Roswell. It was very reasonably priced. The exhibits, the historical data from newspapers, affidavits and other media was extensive. Of course, there is still a doubt in my mind as to whether it happened as it was reported, but there certainly is LESS doubt in my mind after visiting the museum. A fun couple of hours!!!

Visited November 2011

• Greek first
alamogordo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A fun and interesting place to visit with a great giftshop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

A very comprehensive exhibit with more about the Roswell saucer crash than you ever existed. If you are in Roswell you must drop in and take the walk around tour. The gift shop has many good gag gifts. All and all very entertaining.

Fort Worth, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“ALIENS ARE AMONG US...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Went to the musum and was really surprised at how fun it was.
The staff was great fun. We spent about 2+ hr's there, saw part of one of the movies.
The exhibits are very interesting. I am now a firm believer.
The info is great. We (all 3 of us ) had a blast.
This is a $5.00 entrance fee place but the sticker will get u in all day.

The Tshirts are too cute.

Hendersonville
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

We spent more time in here than we thought we would. There is a lot of info available concerning the 1947 incident. It was worth the 5 dollar admission. Also, a nice gift shop.

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“It is what it is - great photo op with aliens & flying saucer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The people running this place really did a pretty solid and reasonably objective job trying to document the facts of The Roswell Incident, while not taking themselves too seriously. I confess I only skimmed the literature, but it was in-depth and reflected the facts as I recalled them as a kid, when I was into learning the truth of all this. Mostly, I was focused on photographing the alien autopsy mock-up and will always treasure the (appropriately) blurry picture my husband took of me standing with the life size aliens and their ship - at least I assume it was life size.

So, don't take this too seriously, bring the kids, and enjoy the cheesy mock-ups suitable for a state fair spook house or small town parade float. Remember you only spent a few bucks on this. I enjoy telling people we went

Visited September 2011