Decent hotel for a night stay. Property needs updating really bad. Poor water pressure, hot and cold shower, sub par breakfast bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at a piece of Rio Rancho history. Built in 1967, this hotel recalls the days of the motor lodge with 118 guest rooms in a full service landmark hotel, conveniently located just NW of Albuquerque. Experience our spacious courtyard featuring a sparkling seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gazebo, and towering Ponderosa pines along with wildlife and bushes located in our 2-acre slice of paradise. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily in our spacious Toro Bar and Grill, which is also open on weekend nights for dinner and drinks. Very affordable with room types that fit a variety of travelers' needs. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Rio Rancho / Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel And Conference Center
- Hotel Rio Rancho