This is not my first experience with this hotel. This was the hotel of choice for my team during Senior Olympics softball tourney from 2004-2008. I then decided to experiment with other places. I have always had a good experience in the past.
I was in Rio Rancho to watch my grandson play his first baseball game since moving there from Las Cruces. I got a good rate from priceline for 2 beds, do I decided to try it. The room like was clean, as they always appeared to be. This was my first stay in a room that faced the north parking lot. It was convenient being able to park my vehicle right in front of the northdoor and also have a southdoor to the courtyard. The room was quite large and it connected to another room for those that need 2 rooms close by. The TV had plenty of channels and clear reception. the wifi worked well. The staff was extremely friendly. They allowed me and my son to check in at 12pm. Supplied my family with paper plates, napkins and forks so we could eat pizza in the courtyard.
The breakfast was fine except it could have usd some type of meat,bacon, sausage or ham. They did have Cream of Wheat which i love and have not seen in any of the hotels I have stayed. Location is great convenient within 3 miles to a few 100 yards of cottonwood mall, eateries, variety of stores, ball fields and for my son skatepark.
Only true downside was in the room I had the bathroom was way to small.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel And Conference Center
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel
- Hotel Rio Rancho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 118 ultraclean & modern guest rooms in a full service resort-style landmark hotel, conveniently located NW Albuquerque. Experience our relaxing and tranquil botanical garden-courtyard which features a sparkling seasonal swimming pool, a gazebo, water fountains, BBQ grills and towering Ponderosa pines along with an abundance of immaculate flowers and bushes located in our 2-acre slice of paradise. Complimentary daily expanded breakfast buffet and free wifi. Pet friendly w/fee and guest laundry. Come experience the "Best margaritas and tequila-lime grills in New Mexico" at the on-property Toro Tequila Bar & Grill w/LIVE music! Very affordable and an excellent value plus friendly service. A combination that can't be beat. Hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Rio Rancho Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.