The rooms at the back of the hotel overlook the river - lovely. At night, the fire pit was delightful - families toasted marshmallows and guests warmed their feet. People were catching trout right outside the motel. Our room was fine. Service was fine. The hotel was clean. We didn't want to leave.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western River`s Edge Hotel Red River
- Best Western River`s Edge Hotel
- Best Western Red River
- Red River Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the only franchised lodge in town, the River's Edge Lodge provides several amenities found nowhere else in Red River, such as air conditioning, free hot breakfast each morning, 42" HDTV's & HBO/SHO/250+ HD channels, and the assurance that we are meeting all of Best Western's increasingly stringent standards. We have the best location in town, with the Red River wrapping around the property's quiet, park-like setting (coming within 20 feet of some of the rooms). The Carson National Forest and a nature trail stretching for miles lie just across the river, and the Red River Ski Area's main Platinum chair lift is literally a few dozen steps away from our lobby's front door. The town's only grocery store and most of the best restaurants are similarly located within a very short walk. Come stay with the River's Edge and we will go the extra distance to make sure your every need is met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Rivers Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.