“A 5 star it is not but what a place to enjoy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Terrace Towers Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red River
Terrace Towers Lodge
You added Terrace Towers Lodge to your Saves list
712 W Main St., Red River, NM 87558   |
Granbury, Texas
“A 5 star it is not but what a place to enjoy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was a great place to spend the week, Lisa and Ron helped with anything that we needed, The rooms were rustic (just what I was told when I booked) but very clean.There was a lot of room to take my dogs for a walk. We enjoyed our stay and will come again.
Peggy and Ed
Granbury, Tx
I am sure Lisa ordered good weather, nice and cool - Granbury was 105 that week

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Snyder, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We just stayed at Terrace Towers here in Red River as a family trip before the kids went back to school. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay, especially considering that we didn't book it until 2 days before leaving to head out there. We were fortunate enough to get the last room available there and the price was extremely reasonable as well. The owner, Lisa, is as nice and friendly as they come and her hospitality was absolutely amazing. The rooms are perfect for our family of 4 with 2 rooms and full kitchen and futon in living room. The rooms are Rustic but very friendly and comfortable. We are already booking our trip back out here for after Christmas for skiing and we will definitely be staying here. We have stayed several places out here before but this is by far our favorite. Thanks again to Lisa, Ron and Mikaela for our wonderful hospitality!!
The Woodward Family

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
spearman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My wife and i stayed 6 days at the terrace Towers Lodge. Lisa and Ron were the best thay helped in a way that the big boys just dont do. your at home here your just not a $ sign. Fact is thay gave the 6th night to us free so we could make Red Rivers chili cook off with them this was a hoot. The rooms had a charm that took us back in time. you know the time befor lifes go go go till you drop. here you can just slow down and remember how life should be. The lodge was very clean and the pets of the other guest were great. ( We Will Go Back ). If your looking for a five star kiss your butt for a buck lodge Terrace Towers Lodge is Not for you. But if you are one of the 90% of us that just needs a place to chill and relax in a suite that has every thing you need for a great Vac, all i can say is WELCOME HOME. Jim and Dana Younger from Texas.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Upon waiting until just two weeks before deciding our vacation destination, we chose Red River. With the breathtaking scenery and cooler temps, it is hard to find a nice place to stay...so we chose Terrace Towers Lodge. The pictures on their website are definitely misleading!!!!! I now know why I never saw pics of the bathroom and carpet. Both were below basic vacation standards and cleanliness. For $100+ a night, I expect at least maid service...but, here...be prepared to take out your own trash everyday, do your dishes and provide some of your own toiletries...not my definition of vacation. Also, be ready to sleep on very uncomfortable beds, sit on a futon (as the couch) and be amazed by the "garage sale" furniture in the bedrooms and "living" area. I wish I would've spent the extra money for "niceties" that this place did not provide.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

We stayed at Terrace Towers Lodge and really enjoyed our stay . We brought our puppies too! Lisa & Ron, the owners, and their daughter MiKayla, were very gracious and helpful in every area. It is an older lodge, but with a lot of personality and is affordable and clean. It's home away from home. We loved it!

Room Tip: The rooms have a little kitchen, frig, stove and all!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

The Terrace Towers was just like home away from home. The owners Lisa and Ron were the best, just like family. Everyone who stay there comes out on the porch and visits for hours. My Dad just loved it. I will stay there every year if I am able to go. Next year we are planning a family reunion. The views are spectacular!! Clean and they bring you anything you need. Best vacation ever!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2010

My family of 12 stayed here last year for Spring Break. This is an older lodge that could use some updating but generally well kept and clean. Dark panel walls, very smalls rooms including a very small shower.Was nice to be able to accommodate all of us so closely together room wise.

The owners are very nice and helped me print my boarding pass. I flew into Albuquerque, and charted a car to bring me to the resort. It was about a 2 hour drive but worked well since I couldn't stay as long as my family.

This is within walking distance to local shops/dinning.

Shuttle runs every 30 min, I believe for Skiing.
Was also pet friendly so thats a plus.

Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Terrace Towers Lodge? Share your experiences!