“MMMMm great ribs!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
illinois
“MMMMm great ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Four of us hit Timbers late evening on a cold Saturday night late September. The restaurant was busy. We arrived near closing but our host was quick to assure us we were welcome and seated us promptly. Service was awesome. Most of us ordered bib slabs of ribs with all the trimmings. Very good and very filling leaving us no room for dessert. Nice rustic mountain decor. I hope to be in Red River next and eat at Timbers again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lumberton, Texas, United States
“Great Atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A bit pricy but worth the trip! Great steak and everything else! Wait staff was very good. Nice atmosphere. Like stepping back into an old town setting.

Visited February 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

They say their steaks are hand cut and I do not doubt it. I ordered a 10oz New York Strip which was cooked to perfection but it was twice a big as most restaurants would serve for a 10oz cut. The wedge dinner salad was great. Very pleasant evening as the service was also very attentive and outstanding.

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Ribs, Some of the Other Food is Questionable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My daughter had the ribs and absolutely loved them. I had the grilled salmon that comes with "sushi rice" and I chose mashed sweet potatoes. I didn't know what sushi rice was. It's sweet and I didn't think it went with the salmon; it's probably just a personal preference. But the salmon was tasteless and the sweet mashed potatoes had a really odd taste. The food was a little pricey; it cost over $30 for two entrees and no drinks. I can't really comment on service since we went during Oktoberfest. It was very busy and we had to wait an hour. When we were seated, it seemed to go fairly quickly.

Visited October 2013
Elk City, Oklahoma
“It was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Saturday night during Octoberfest. Very busy. Food was great. Service was excellent. Husband had a hand breaded chicken fry with all the trimmings, and a beer, I had an excellent burger and a mixed drink. Total, less than $30 bucks.

• Visited October 2013