“Family Oriented Coffee House” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Lamar
“Family Oriented Coffee House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I visited The Way with our 6 and 7 year old grandkids. It was a great atmosphere - very family oriented. There was a corner where the kids could entertain themselves, comfortable seating areas, and an area with a TV with sports on. I had a vanilla iced latte, fairly simple drink. BUT this was by far the best that I had ever tasted. Also, the Barrista was a very friendly and nice person - great all around!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Saved our Snowless Vacay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Loved the coffee and the family owners! Didn't snow on our spring break trip so we were bummed but we Hung out here several times and played bingo down the hall and won! The pumpkin vanilla late was my favorite and the owners treated us like family!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Delisious Coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Yummy! I had a hazelnut/Irish Cream that was perfect! It really hit the spot on a cool summer day! This would be a great place to sit and chill with comfy seating for chatting or working quietly on a computer. Great spot!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Jose, California
“Am I invisible?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went to get a coffee but walked out after staff chatted behind the counter and ignored me.

They might sell the best coffee in the world but I will never know because I was ostentatiously snubbed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
TheWayCoffeeAndMore, Owner at The Way Coffee, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. My husband and I would like to take this time to apologize and explain for yesterday's experience you had with The Way Coffee. We were under staffed and the "Only" employee we had working with us was with the Taos County Health Inspector. They never call and make appt as of when they will shop up and surprise you. If you are still in Red River or when you come back to Red River please stop by The Way Coffee and have a Coffee or Tea on "The House" that's the least we can do.

Chris and Erin Torres
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Lots of Great Coffees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a nice place to grab a quick bite and have a cup of coffee. We enjoyed a quiet lunch and some great food. Coffee was awesome, of course.

Visited May 2014