“Best food in Mew Mexico” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Aledo, Texas, United States
“Best food in Mew Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I never take the time to rate anything. But if you want friendly small town homey atmosphere, look no further. Thought I had eaten the best chili relleno ever until I had the one at Tia Buena. My personal favorite is the Middle Fork pulled pork burrito. Along with the great food I found that you can get some great fly fishing tips. I am and will always be a regular visitor to Tia Buena's. The best in Red River!
Jim Hardick

Missouri
“Gotta Eat There!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I spent three days in Red River and ate there everyday. I also took some to go for later. The breakfast burritos are amazing. The tamale pie makes a great meal or a great late night snack. You can't go wrong. Make sure you eat there and say hi to Sandy!

Keller, Texas, United States
“Great value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent food at good prices and very friendly service. We had never noticed this little place tucked next to Wild Bill's Ski Shop although we have been to Red River many times. We had a variety of burritos, all good and the white cheese queso was great too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best Burrito's in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you're in Red River, you have to try Tia Buena. I'm not one to give internet reviews, but I had to in this case...Tia Buena is AWESOME!!! If you like burritos stuffed with chili relleno's, pulled pork, chicken fajita, and other delicious ingredients, this is your place. We visited twice in two days because we, including our two boys, liked it so much. Best burrito I've ever had!

Tampa, FL
“Uh-may-ziing Burrito!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Get a burrito with green chile on it. Mine was fantastic. I meant to go back the next day for lunch before I left town, but I forgot. About 50 miles later, I realized that I didn't get another burrito, and I almost turned around.

• Visited September 2012