“This place is awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
“This place is awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I loved the place when I was there. The prices aren't too bad and the food was pretty good. I like the 50s theme.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This place was adorable. We loved the atmosphere. I gave it a 4/5 just for the simple fact that we walked in right after breakfast with a group of 16 people. They got us all seated right away even though we sat at different tables. It did take quite a while to take our order and about another 30-45 minutes before we received our food...but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. The waitress apologized for the wait. She was very pleasant and calm. We were enjoying our time there so we didn't mind. I would say this is a definite stop if you go to Red River. My son ordered CRY CRY CRY (pic below) and the rest of our table ordered the FONZI. It was delish:)

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“My new favorite in Red River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Really great breakfast menu, well priced, nicely portioned, fast and friendly service. Loved the twister, ordered it on a lark on my last morning just to try it...wished I'd tried it on day one. Keep doing what your doing...good food done right with a simple menu is a sure fire path to success!

“GREAT BREAKFAST & COFFEE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I highly recommend the French Toast, and the coffee was excellent (Columbian) too. The rear of the family had a traditional breakfast (eggs, meat, hash browns & toast), biscuits and gravy , and pancakes, which was ALL delicious!

Holyoke, Colorado
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a GREAT reasonably-priced all-around restaurant. The hours are good, food is wonderful!! Service is always VERY prompt & courteous. Friendly place! We eat here several times when in Red River.

Visited June 2014