“Filling up before Hike” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Filling up before Hike”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our last meal before heading into the backcountry. The food was good (sopapillas really great!). Service was excellent. They need more bathrooms!

Visited August 2013

Des Moines
“Dinner out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had dinner a couple of times, it was very good. Service was fantastic. The pork chops were great, we also had the mexican food and it was very good.

Visited August 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Stuffed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We made reservations and it's a good thing. I had the meat burrito and couldn't finish it! Great tasting and huge! The chips and salsa didn't help since they were great tasting! Then add the sopapilla that comes with each meal and I was hurting by the time I left. Had to walk back to our cabin!

Visited July 2013
Austin,Tx.
“35th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food, wonderful! Service, wonderful! Bacon wrapped filet mignon and loaded baked potato, need I say more?

Visited July 2013
Guymon, Oklahoma
“The Best Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The first time my family and I went to Red River, NM, we ate at the Sundance Lodge, and I've been hooked ever since! There are times when I am at my desk or in a meeting, and I find myself sitting at a corner table at the Sundance. I love that place. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to enjoy it again last week when a couple of friends and I headed to the Enchanted Circle area. The Sundance Lodge offers delicious, generous portions of great Mexican food. You have options too as you can get your meal with green, red, or Tex-Mex. Wait staff persons are knowledgeable and friendly. I've never been there on an "off" night. Reservations are suggested unless you wish to wait long periods of time on uncomfortable benches! They are always busy, but I don't feel rushed. Ah...those enchiladas!!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013