“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Norman, Oklahoma
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

After reading reviews on this restaurant and seeing that it was close to our hotel, we decided to give it and try. We were glad we did! I had the stuffed chicken sopapila, my husband had the stuffed beef sopapila and my daughter had the nachos. We were all happy with our choices. The green chile sauce definitely has a kick! They do not serve alcohol since they are right next to a church, so margarita or cerveza! The service was quick and friendly.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roswell, New Mexico, United States
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My wife and I had just taken a drive down the Rio Grande Gorge and were pretty hungry and we stopped here. What an incredible meal. My wife had the fajitas which were amazing and I had the seafood enchiladas, also extremely flavorful. The atmosphere was quiet and the food was great. After eating we took a short walk around the plaza for some pictures. Very nice

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We agree with some other reviewers who noted what a friendly spot this is! You DO feel like family.
The food, particularly the sopapillas, is awesome. I was smart to get my green chili on the side because last night it was un poco mas caliente than it is on other night. I was able to add just the right amount. Too bad that, being so close to the church, they can't serve alcohol, but with such yummy food, you don't really need it.

Visited April 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food, Fast Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very authentic establishment, serving good food at reasonable prices. We had quesadillas and tacos and the sopapillas. There wasn't a wait and the wait staff was very friendly. In fact, everyone thanked us for coming to eat there. Felt like a family!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best New Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Every thing we had was terrific, did not hit you over the head, subtle and tasty. I recommend the combination platters. If there was anything less than excellent it would be the soprosatos which were a bit heavy for my taste.

Visited March 2014