“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Eureka, CA
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was here for a family wedding rehearsal dinner. I had the salmon as my entre, and it was delicious. And my appetizer was the pecan crusted chili rellenos, which was fantastic. I loved the little dessert treats; miniature lemon pie, chocolate mousse, etc.My only complaint was that the room was very noisy. But there were about 50 of us in this ancient adobe building.

Visited April 2014

“Lovely lovely place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Well, ok, this place is pricy, but the location is so very lovely. The women's restroom is absolutely gorgeous. So comfortable.

Visited December 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Awesome pastries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I am always skeptical when I see a restaurant/cafe offering French pastries. I've been to France many times and know how a croissant is supposed to taste like. Anyway, I saw the pastry sign outside, stopped and picked up a variety of their croissants (butter, chocolate and almond). Wow - they were awesome - totally authentic, and the service was very friendly! I'll stop there the next time I am in the area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Questa, New Mexico
“Poor management and lack of professionalism”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My experience with Martina's hall management was very disappointing. I was quoted a price for the use of a hall for a special family graduation celebration. My first appointment was conducted with a quote and a verbal agreement. The follow up meeting was very unprofessional and Erica, who was handling the contract did not attend the meeting and made no contact. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of integrity and lack of consideration. After my fourth attempt of being told there was no time to finalize our agreement I was completely disgusted and realized this establishment caters to the rich and not the residents of Northern New Mexico. For being a historic landmark, I was hurt to learn I was not among the wealthy who was the highest bidder!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clarksville, Maryland
“Went for the dancing, not the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were staying in Taos but drove down to see the Rifters band play on a Friday night in early March. We got there too late to eat, but the band was a treat and the two-steppin was serious! Excellent old dance hall venue, with a big stage and big dance floor. Well worth the $10 cover charge. No seats available by the time we arrived, but plenty of room to stand against the wall, and the busy waitress made sure to keep us supplied with cold beers. Lots of great dancers, very fun to watch. Great place for a night out in Taos. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014