“Our anniversary at the Adobe & Pines Inn” 5 of 5 stars

You added Adobe and Pines B&B to your Saves list
Adobe and Pines B&B
4107 Highway 68, Ranchos De Taos, Taos, NM 87557   |
San Antonio
“Our anniversary at the Adobe & Pines Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I had honeymooned at the Adobe & Pines Inn and decided to return to Taos for our 9th wedding anniversary; we were pleased the Adobe & Pines Inn was availible during spring break week. The Inn is still spectacular and comfortable as ever! We had a wonderful stay thanks to Renee and Phillip, our gracious hosts. Breakfast each morning was delicious; in fact my wife took pictures to share with our family and friends. We stayed in the Puerta Turquese room which has a full kitchen, two kiva fireplaces and access to an outdoor hot tub, which we thoroughly enjoyed on a starry night! The property is conveniently located just outside of the hustle and bustle of Taos, so it is comfortably quiet and relaxing. To top off our stay, Renee and Phillip surprised us by delivering a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket to our room on our anniversary day!
Needless to say, we highly recommend the Adobe & Pines to everyone who wishes to experience a stay at a bed and breakfast, the way it's supposed to be.

Room Tip: The Puerta Turquese is very roomy with privacy. The Puerta Violeta is the only upstairs room and ha...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
vritts@stlcc.edu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My niece/best friend and I spent a fabulous night at the Adobe and Pines. I wish we could have stayed longer. The property is absolutely delightful. This was one of the best B & B experiences that I have had (and I have traveled pretty extensively in the U.S.). We stayed in the Puerta Azul room and it was very clean, comfortable, and just perfect for us.

Renee and Phillip are wonderful hosts. They love their property, guests, and their career choice shows. The breakfast was superb, actually everything was!

I recommend the Adobe and Pines to anyone traveling to Taos. The only thing I would change would have been to stay longer!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Panhandle, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Adobe and Pines B&B was more than I could have asked for in a place to stay for a relaxing weekend in Taos. If you are looking for a comfortable, rejuvenating experience surrounded by history, beautiful mountains and pines look no further. Phillip and Renee were consummate hosts attending to our every want or need and the property was gorgeous. I will most definitely be back many times. I would not even consider staying elsewhere in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Bowmanville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed at the Adobe and Pines many times back in the 90's. Back then it was the only place we would stay in Taos for our annual ski trip to New Mexico. Life got in the way and we didn't get back to Taos for over 12 years. For old times sake we booked the Adobe and Pines for this trip, knowing there were new owners and perhaps a little apprehensive that it would not measure up to our many great memories there. There was no need to worry. The inn is as spectacular and comfortable as ever, Renee and Phillip are great hosts,, the food is by far the best we have been served there through three different owners. The Adobe and Pines is certainly back on our "annual must do" list.

Room Tip: No way, I'm not telling you our favourite room. I don't want it booked up next time we want...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a wonderful Fifth Anniversary in Taos thanks to Renee and Phillip! Their B&B is supeerb. The food is crazy gourmet good and our room was done fabulously. I even mentioned to my wife how impressed I was with the detail that was taken in the finishing work in our room. Beautiful place. We would not dream of staying elsewhere in Taos. Trust me, I did the research before choosing to stay here; you will not find a better B&B within 100 miles.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We loved our room with a kiva in the corner, with the fire set up and plenty of wood. The room had every thing one might want: coffee set up/glasses/cork screw/knife and cheese board/ great shower/ good bed. The garden looks like it would be wonderful in another season (we were there in March, 2013. Renee and Phillip were very accommodating and friendly/food was wonderful. We look forward to figuring out how and when to return.
Only down side is that it is 5 miles out of town.

Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Extremely clean accomodations and very environmentally friendly for people with sensitivities such as myself. Each suite has unique character but the entire complex tastefully reflects the richness of the area's southwestern culture. Phillip and Renee are outstanding hosts who are eager to meet your comfort and needs. It is by far theeee cleanest place I've ever been and being in one of the dustiest cities, that is saying alot!

Room Tip: They are all gorgeous!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Adobe and Pines B&B? Share your experiences!