“I'm a CHOCOHOLIC” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Merritt Island, Florida
“I'm a CHOCOHOLIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I personally know the owner...she is wonderful and her candy, and ice cream are just fab. Every time I go to the plaza with friends for lunch or dinner, I always save room for some yummy delight from the CHOCOLATE LADY...Treat yourself, you're so worth it!!!!

Visited June 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Delicious Chocolate Treats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I, both avid chocolate fans from Maine, stopped in and visited this charming establishment after eating lunch in the plaza. We bought some chocolate covered cherries and truffles and brought them back to our hotel room. We were both satisfied and delighted with the freshness and flavor of these tasty treats.

Visited April 2013
central Minnesota
“Don't get the ice cream!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We were hoping for some ice cream so we went to "the Chocolate Lady". Only cups, no cones, and after we ordered and paid our $2.85 each the girl reached into a small freezer and took out two pre-dished, covered styrofoam bowls. My butter pecan had fuzz on the top and tasted terrible. I took it right back and told them it wasn't good. The owner came up front and asked the problem and the clerk told her it was freezer burn, leading me to believe they have heard this before. At any rate, they didn't refund my price and I left without the ice cream.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere