“want fresh - get fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“want fresh - get fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

the veggies they use are always fresh. I like the cashew chicken. Dessert is a MUST with the mango sticky rice yum yum

Visited March 2013

“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We eat here multiple times each year and the Thai chef and her husband own the place. The Thai selections are authentic, tasty and you get to choose how hot you want them. They serve lunch and dinner and the menu includes steaks, sandwiches and other traditional American dishes.

Visited March 2013
“absolutely fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I eat here about once a week. so I've had almost everything on their menu. everything is great! the service is really good also. not much in the way of parking, but well worth the trip. the pricing is good too.

Visited April 2013
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

they have great food, and I've had almost everything on the menu and have NOT been disapointed in anything. the service is fabulous. the prices very reasonable. I eat here atleast once a week.

Visited April 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Thai terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife & I pedaled my Doublevision 13miles/21kms to Mesilla for one of my colleague's birthday, this was our mealsite before backtracking the same route to our motor vehicle. In fact, I wouldn't pedal further until fully re-nourished by Thai Delight. Owner Tom remembered me--I had pedaled to his first location in OrganNM--and had even given me a spoon so that I could scoop peanut butter out its container--so it was a delightful reunion of sorts. This time, though, Ellen was my stoker, and we were in need of energy before pedaling the return distance South on NM28. After parking my Doublevision in a slot out front, we sat in a table just inside the front, in good view of it. Brenda, our waitress, was especially helpful, always refilling our ice water (part of which we used to refill our water bottles) and delivering super good meals. This is what all the best restaurants have in common: delicious food, uncommonly good servers, and extremely reasonable prices!

• Visited March 2013