“absolutely fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“absolutely fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I eat here about once a week. so I've had almost everything on their menu. everything is great! the service is really good also. not much in the way of parking, but well worth the trip. the pricing is good too.

Visited April 2013

79% Recommend
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

they have great food, and I've had almost everything on the menu and have NOT been disapointed in anything. the service is fabulous. the prices very reasonable. I eat here atleast once a week.

Visited April 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Thai terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife & I pedaled my Doublevision 13miles/21kms to Mesilla for one of my colleague's birthday, this was our mealsite before backtracking the same route to our motor vehicle. In fact, I wouldn't pedal further until fully re-nourished by Thai Delight. Owner Tom remembered me--I had pedaled to his first location in OrganNM--and had even given me a spoon so that I could scoop peanut butter out its container--so it was a delightful reunion of sorts. This time, though, Ellen was my stoker, and we were in need of energy before pedaling the return distance South on NM28. After parking my Doublevision in a slot out front, we sat in a table just inside the front, in good view of it. Brenda, our waitress, was especially helpful, always refilling our ice water (part of which we used to refill our water bottles) and delivering super good meals. This is what all the best restaurants have in common: delicious food, uncommonly good servers, and extremely reasonable prices!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Thai fried Rice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

They have the best Tofu fried rice! We eat here at least once a month. We also love the Shrimp Scampi.

Visited February 2013
New Mexico
“Yummy Hot Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been here a couple of times, and I am always impressed with the food. Served quickly and always just the way it was requested. I recommend the crispy garlic beef Thai hot, the crispy ginger chicken or any of the fried rices. Pad always looks good, I am told it is their most popular dish.

Clean environment. Can get busy sometimes also. This place is a must for Las Crucens who are looking for a spicy hot meal but not same ol mexican fare.

• Visited February 2013