“Nice little restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, German, Thai
Jonesport, Maine
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stopped for lunch recently on a cold day, Tasty, fresh, authentic Thai food appropriately hot for us at medium. Good service.Will return.

Visited January 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Love This Place. Chicken Pad Thai is amazing. Service is always amazing, place is always Super clean

Visited December 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Lack of flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I tried the food here once and ordered the sweet and sour dish which I have eaten at many other restaurants around the country and this was my least favorite. It was lacking flavor, really plain. I don't know if I would risk spending more money on another dish.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“Thai Delight is Thai Terriffic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was the start of my annual Irene's Pedal, a 4-day pre-Thanksgiving biketour that usually covers some 250-300miles/400-480kms in this region. Last year, I pedaled from my home in East El PasoTX, going through the Northeast/ChaparralNM, across Anthony GapNM, to Old MesillaNM, 20NOV2011. Along the way, I dealt with a blown tire (the same Kendall tire that had already gone to HoustonTX & back a few months prior), helping a farmer get his trailer back onto the road, as well as eating/drinking wherever and whenever possible. Unfortunately, I did pedal a distance too much out of the way, but thankfully Thai Delight was still open. Not only did I fully nourish my body, but the owner gave me a metal spoon so that I can more easily eat my emergency rations (peanut butter/break/water)--my finger goes only so far into the tub! They remembered me from a year before-my Doublevision is a sight!-when I had pedaled through OrganNM on my way East over San Agustin Pass. I highly recommend this great eatery!

Visited November 2011
El Paso, Texas
“Close to what you get in Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

There are two branches of this restaurant. Avenida de Mesilla is the one in town.
Pretty much all the dishes are good. The curry is a perfect blend of spices. The pad thai is just like what I got in Bangkok. Desserts are not bad too. Try pineapple upside down cake.

• Visited July 2012