“Nice little restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Jonesport, Maine
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stopped for lunch recently on a cold day, Tasty, fresh, authentic Thai food appropriately hot for us at medium. Good service.Will return.

Visited January 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Love This Place. Chicken Pad Thai is amazing. Service is always amazing, place is always Super clean

Visited December 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I tried the food here once and ordered the sweet and sour dish which I have eaten at many other restaurants around the country and this was my least favorite. It was lacking flavor, really plain. I don't know if I would risk spending more money on another dish.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“Thai Delight is Thai Terriffic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was the start of my annual Irene's Pedal, a 4-day pre-Thanksgiving biketour that usually covers some 250-300miles/400-480kms in this region. Last year, I pedaled from my home in East El PasoTX, going through the Northeast/ChaparralNM, across Anthony GapNM, to Old MesillaNM, 20NOV2011. Along the way, I dealt with a blown tire (the same Kendall tire that had already gone to HoustonTX & back a few months prior), helping a farmer get his trailer back onto the road, as well as eating/drinking wherever and whenever possible. Unfortunately, I did pedal a distance too much out of the way, but thankfully Thai Delight was still open. Not only did I fully nourish my body, but the owner gave me a metal spoon so that I can more easily eat my emergency rations (peanut butter/break/water)--my finger goes only so far into the tub! They remembered me from a year before-my Doublevision is a sight!-when I had pedaled through OrganNM on my way East over San Agustin Pass. I highly recommend this great eatery!

Visited November 2011
El Paso, Texas
“Close to what you get in Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

There are two branches of this restaurant. Avenida de Mesilla is the one in town.
Pretty much all the dishes are good. The curry is a perfect blend of spices. The pad thai is just like what I got in Bangkok. Desserts are not bad too. Try pineapple upside down cake.

• Visited July 2012