“time matters” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Los Lunas
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1919 Main Street, SW, Los Lunas, NM 87031   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Los Lunas

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clovis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Enjoyed my stay except for being able to re enter building and having to pound on door until a guest opened it. It was then fixed by the hotel staff. They were most pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn Los Lunas, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to see you again at our hotel. We have just completed an extensive renovation of the property. The security of our guests is one of our primary goals. I am so sorry that one of our security doors malfunctioned. I am pleased to hear that my staff was able to repair the problem.
Silver City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay and it is around some good resturaunts as well, we came in tired and I had left my credit cards at my Dad's hospital room, I was surprised they took cash. Who takes cash these days? This place does. The rooms are great and roomy. Thank you for a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn Los Lunas, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to see you again at our hotel. I’m glad you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms. Our goal is to make this the best hotel in Valencia County. We think that we are well on our way to this goal.

Been to Days Inn Los Lunas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Los Lunas

Address: 1919 Main Street, SW, Los Lunas, NM 87031
Location: United States > New Mexico > Los Lunas
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Los Lunas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Los Lunas 2*
Chairman's Award Winner ! Come and experience the upgraded Days Inn. Our linen, comforters, towels exceed the required standards and our new pillow top mattresses will give you the most relaxed sleeping experience.Our breakfast now includes eggs and bagels and more for you to enjoy. Our on site Guest Laundry will relieve you of the hassle of going out to take care of your laundry needs. We serve freshly baked cookies between 3 -6 pm. Enjoy your stay here and it will be memorable. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Los Lunas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Los Lunas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.