“Disgusting” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Lordsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hot tub is warm but is supposed to be 103. The swimming pool is supposed to be heated and is really cold. My husband went to the desk and they said the pool was 78 degrees. So my husband asked her to show him and the heating wasn't turned on. We stayed here to enjoy a heated pool and its not.

• Stayed August 2013
Garden Grove
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

the stay was ok, I left an item in the room, called 3 times and no one at the front desk return the call, eventhough my phone number was asked. At least a call back to let me know if they find the item or not.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

San Angelo, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Easy to find, pet friendly, trains across the road but I rather enjoy that. Nice room layout, large enough, but under the bed skirts were a pen and the foil cap/top of a fruit cup, or some such ... so a it more attention to detail is in order

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
San Antonio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

left over food still in the fridge from prior guests. bathroom also could have used a better cleaning. Not sure would stay again, receptionists was not to friendly, bland kind of person.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Concord, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed two nights at this motel (6/7/2013 to 6/9/2013).

When I checked in I was assigned room 127, I asked for a room on the opposite side from the train tracks. I moved my items into the room then discovered that the dead bolt would not latch. I notified the desk person and she said she would give me another room. I was assigned room 125, next door. The dead bolt worked fine.

I noticed the carpet was not swept very well if done at all. Several napkins were left on the floor at the edge of the bed, I could see it, the room cleaner should have been able to see it too.

The sink drains very slow.

I found the window unlocked, this is a ground level room.

The TV had horrible reception. I unscrewed the antenna connection and found it to be faulty. I corrected it and the reception improved, but the TV has poor resolution and small print is not readable.

The microwave platter does not revolve without hitting obstructions. The platter may not be the correct one.

The AC unit had broken louvers.

On day two, I left in the morning to do things and returned at 1400. I found that the bed I slept in was stripped, the used towels were gone but the room was not cleaned or refurbished. After 1 1/2 hours, nobody showed up to finish my room. I called the front desk and told them about my room problem. It appears that the cleaning person forgot and went home. They called her and she returned about 30 minutes later and put sheets on my bed, replaced the towels and used the sweeper.

The bed was very comfortable.

Great shower.

Room Tip: I always check to make sure the window is locked.