“Excellent, excellent, excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Lordsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Excellent, excellent, excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This was a hotel that we just happen to fall into. Driving through New Mexico and there is only one supermarket here. Don't think there is anything here. The value this comfort inn represents is astounding, its the quality you expect in LA, WELL DONE, its the only hotel we have found with a sauna and hot tub!
The room is fantastic. Recommend this to any traveller.

• Stayed April 2013
Parin B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your stay and recommendations to others. We appreciate your response and are pleased you enjoyed our sauna and hot tub. Please come back when you travel through again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent one night on our way to Las Vegas. Found the room very nice and clean. Breakfast was okay, but sitting area entirely too small to accommodate everyone at one time. One reviewer complained about the small pillows, but after having spent time in hotels in the last week in New Mexico, California and Nevada, I found that ALL the hotels are going to those silly small pillows. I found them very uncomfortable. It was a very nice room at a great price. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Your response is greatly appreciated. We certainly welcome your feedback on our sitting area, breakfast, and pillows. We strive to please all our guests in any way we can. We are thrilled you enjoyed your room and are looking forward to your future stay here. We are change our pillows and bedding by end of this year.
Belleville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Lordsburg New Mexico. This was a nice place, reasonably priced. The rooms were spacious, well appointed and maintained, however, this has to be one of the noisiest hotels I have ever stayed at. I have no idea whether it was the people who were there, or the fact that the door frames were metal, but it was unbelieveable.I'm sorry to say, that it certainly lowered my evaluation due to the poor sleep quality that I received. I still think I would stay there again if I was in Lordsburg, but I think I would also check prices at the Hampton next door.

Room Tip: bring ear plugs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
boynton beach, florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I booked this Comfort Inn before I left to drive back home since I need a place that takes pets. On their web site they state they have a pet fee. When I arrived I found out that they have two pet fees. They go by weight. I ended up paying $10 for my 30lb. dog and another $15. for my larger dog.
The room was clean and comfortable. I didn't hear any noise since I bring a box fan for white noise.
The breakfast ( which I don't eat ) looked a little better than average.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I stay here 4-6 times a year. Breakfast is well above average. The rooms are very clean. The ac units are very loud. The pillows are extremely small and uncomfortable. When I come here I have to bring my own pillow from home. The pillows need to be replaced ASAP. The staff is very friendly. The price is average.

• Stayed January 2013
Springfield, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The Comfort Inn was what you'd normally expect from a Comfort Inn...clean room, handy facilities, decent motel breakfast. There is some truck noise from the nearby freeway, so use a white noise machine, the room fan, or live with it. The town is small and simple and didn't offer much to tourists.

Room Tip: Ask about any room that has less freeway noise. I'm not sure if there are any but it's wort...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Just on a road trip across the country and found this gem in the middle of New Mexico. Andrea at the front desk was the best part of our stay. Check in was quick and painless, and she even faxed an important document for me without questions. As for the room, it's huge. Two big queen beds and a fridge and micro! Pool, hot tub, and fitness center are also downstairs. Breakfast in the morning looks like it will be something substantial, as well.
Love it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!