“Better than one would expect in such a remote area” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lordsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
El Paso, TX
“Better than one would expect in such a remote area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were among the many travelers stranded when I-10 East was closed near the Arizona/New Mexico line. Of the several hotels available, we chose Hampton Inn and are glad we did. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, even during a stressful situation, where they were doing their best to find rooms for all of the stranded people like us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I too was stranded that night, however I was on the other end of the I-10 closure in Las Cruces. I make the drive to Las Cruces because, as you mentioned, we are in a remote area, and sometimes we need supplies that are not available locally. Being a fellow strandee, I understand how confusing the situation can be. I am very happy you chose our hotel and very proud my team took such good care of you. I hope you will stay with us again when you travel through. Thank you, again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed just one night and found it to be very nice and clean and quiet. We had an easy check in. The room was nicely decorated with granite counter in the bathroom and has every thing I like, hairdryer, mini refrigerator, desk, wi fi, and an upholstered chair for watching TV or reading. The beds were very comfortable and have 3 pillows on each. I would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I would agree with you that we are the best in town, however i may be a bit partial. We did recieve the Circle Of Excellence award from Hampton/Hilton for being in the top 10% of Hampton Inns in 2013, and we are currently ranked #1 in the state. So, you selected one of the best of the best when you stayed with us. Please come back, we'll be looking out for you.
Mesa, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Friendly people at the front desk, nice sized room, but chipped paint on walls, lumpy bed, light leaks around door. Good shower and a breakfast - fake eggs, canadian bacon and all the breads. Decent place to stay, but at $99 for a king, it's 20 bucks too high.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments and suggestions. If you could send me an e-mail (LRULB_Hampton@hilton.com)and let me know which room you were in I will have maintenance address the issues with the paint, mattress, and light leaks. We want to make sure we take care of things like this so our guests are as comfortable as possible. Thank you.
Gilbert, AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had just attended the World Premiere of the first movie our daughter has acted in and we were heading home from Houston. I thought we could keep going but my wife had had enough riding for one day by the time we got to Las Cruces, NM. Well we buzzed right through Las Cruces and couldn't really get off I-10 due to all the construction so we kept going and just before we got into Lordsburg, NM we saw a sign for the Hampton Inn. Though it was after midnight we stopped and hoped there would be a room available. The two ladies at the desk were very friendly and set us up in the perfect room for the three of us with two queen beds which were quite inviting to crawl into. I didn't even bother doing my usual bed-bug sweep because this was a Hampton Inn and they didn't let me down. Well the beds were so comfy that we overslept the next morning but we still took time to get ready and go down to the lobby and have a nice breakfast. It was delicious and hit the spot even though I'm on a diet that bans the normal continental breakfast fare. We checked out and were on our way with nary a hiccup. Very pleasant experience all around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the glowing review. It is always nice when we have celebrity guests stay at our little hotel. I am very happy my team lived up to your expectations. Please come back and stay with us again. The red carpet is always out for our very best guests.
Laguna Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed overnight on the way from Texas to California. The price was right. The hotel is clean, comfortable and modern. Staff was friendly. I chose the Hampton over the Comfort due to the Hilton Honors program and was glad that I did.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Will M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lordsburg, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you very much for your review of our little hotel. We love seeing our Hilton Hhonors guests check in. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. It lets me know that my team is doing the right thing in taking care of our guests. We look forward to your return when you find yourself in Lordsburg again.
Emmaus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is certainly an above average motel, and the breakfast was very good. The room was large and clean, and the beds were comfortable. It is out on the edge of town, and was surprisingly hard to find for such a small place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am very happy you found us to be one of the better hotels you have experienced. I will make sure our breakfast staff reads your comments, I know they will find your words encouraging. Please come back and stay with us again.
Perris, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The air condotioning did not work and the room could have smelled better. Also not as clean as I would of expected. Otherwise good. Was a good one night stay. Location good. Breakfast good. Staff excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am sorry your stay was not as you expected it to be. i will discuss your comments with my housekeeping supervisor so we can address the issues you raised. Please stay with us again the next time you trvel through Lordsburg, and l;et me know if you notice improvements. I appreciate your candor. Thank you.

Been to Hampton Inn Lordsburg? Share your experiences!