“outstanding facility” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel

You added Super 8 Motel to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
pine az
“outstanding facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

We stayed in a number of Super 8 motels on our trip from az to nd and back. This was far and away the best one. The managment and staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, the beds were good, and the water was hot. It is a truly outstanding facility.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
greenville,ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We have stayed at several Super 8 and have not found any as great at this one. Every Super 8 manager should be sent here to take tips from Shirley Ko. She was very friendly and gracious. Rooms were very clean and very well decorated. I have never seen colored towels in any motel. She even had a local hot soup for the evening guests. She deserves a recognition from Super 8.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Eunice, nm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I arrived early in the morning and feeling tired and ill. Ms. Shirley Ko, was behind the counter and immediately welcomed me and had one of her assist check if there was a room available. As we were waiting she advised of the free complimentary breakfast, coffee (24hrs) and serving soup as an evening dish. She answered my questions quickly and professionally. As soon as we were given the okay on a room (about 3mins)
I was regestered and allowed to go right up.
The room was very clean, well organized and the beds were so comfortable. I rested and slept well.
The evening staff was very professional and helpful. They answered my questions about things to see from the area booklet that I found in the room. I was given directions and even offered hints on the best places to eat.
My experience was very satisfing, restful and welcoming. I will most definately be staying at the Super 8, Las Vegas in the future and tell my friends and family to do the same.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Hartford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

We were so pleased by the hospitality of this motel. A free complimentary delicious soup dinner was such a surprise and wonderful. The breakfast was great too with eggs and homemade oatmeal. A great place to stay the night!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

From the time I presented myself at the front desk to the time I checked out, I was more than impressed by the friendliness, cleanliness, quietness, the room/motel & their appointments, & the proximity of I-25. I'm not used to, what I felt was, a room that was elegant/plush/beautifully appointed, but I don't usually stay in high-end hotel/motels. I won't have any difficulties recommending this motel to anyone. Oh, & the price wasn't too bad either.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Luzerne, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

Hot soup when you walk in, Hot Breakfast when you leave..The latter of which is a bit pathetic...If your parking with a trailer be prepared to hike 30 yards and climb steps...The laundry feature was nice but it take the dryer about 3 runs to get the job done and its $1 a run....The strange Mexican man with Elvis sideburns checking me in accidentally charged my card twice (two different transactions at $80 a pop) but finally a week later I got the one refunded....

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

This hotel is a hidden treasure. Booked it because it had a room w/ 3 double beds and we 3 women Motorcycle riders needed a place to stay. The room was clean, quiet, cool, great TV, tempurpedic bed toppers, clean high quality linens and everyone was very friendly. The breakfast was wonderful, and the Manager, Shirley is an extremely hospitable host. Fridge and microwave in every room w/ coffee maker although you don't need it as they brew fresh Folgers 24 hours per day. Plan to return here for another trip!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Motel? Share your experiences!