“A great choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

You added Super 8 Las Vegas to your Saves list
Super 8 Las Vegas
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Vail Valley Colorado
“A great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

It is always a crap shoot finding a clean quiet hotel with helpful staff. We lucked out in Las Vegas, NM. We scored a great rate, received two restaurant ideas, (we ate at one and received a 10% discount). Bring your popcorn because your room has a dorm refridge and a microwave. I liked the Panasonic widescreen and the high speed secure Internet. My wife liked the full service staff and the super clean room.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Frederick, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

Of all the Super 8's that we have stayed at, this was the best. Customer service was terrific and the rooms were fantastic.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Denver, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

On our recent trip to Arizona from Colorado we needed a basic place to stay as a stop on our drive. This place far exceeded any expectations we had. When we arrived, there was delicious hot green chili soup available to us in the lobby. While the hallways are rather spartan, the newly appointed rooms were very nice and comfortable. In the morning, several hot and cold breakfast items were available in the lobby. Great place. Great staff/ownership. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

Shirley took good care of us when we arrived and noticed I was not feeling well. She fixed me a cup of tea and recommended the soup (green chile). The soup was excellent! Our room was very comfortable and the bed was more comfortable than my own. The breakfast was the nicest of any of the Super 8s we stayed in during our trip.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

Hot soup, crackers and bread available all evening and a good breakfast was available in the morning. The front desk were very helpful with directions and to other guests looking for a place to stay. They also had a good sense of humor and were always positive in the dealings with the public.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

This was a terrific find--secure, safe, convenient, comfortable and CLEAN! The manager and staff are certainly doing something right. I appreciated the attention to detail and convenience. Great Beds! I had given up on Super 8s since my past couple of experiences have been horrible! After reading several site reviews I made the right---and comfortable--choice.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Denver, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

When traveling out-of-state, I usually resign myself to simply finding a place to stay. This time, however, I have to say that staying at the Las Vegas Super 8 was a 'cut above' the usual 'budget motels'. The bed I slept in was as comfortable as my own bed at home (which I love!). Even the shower - with its stylishly curved curtain rod gave the feeling of spaciousness. I suppose part of the motel's attraction is that it doesn't have a 'low-budget feel. Certainly the breakfast offering, with the friendly, welcoming spirit is a 'cut above'. I'm so comforted in knowing that I don't have to shop for a quality stay the next time I'm in New Mexico's Las Vegas.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business