“Our home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas

You added Super 8 Las Vegas to your Saves list
Super 8 Las Vegas
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
everywhereUSA
“Our home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

This hotel was like an oasis the first time we visited -- and we will always return when in the area! The rooms were clean, the beds so comfortable, and the staff so helpful and friendly. They even offer a crock of hot homemade soup in the lobby every evening and a pot of delicious hot oatmeal for breakfast (along with waffles, etc). The grounds are very well kept and decorated so pretty at night -- there is even a comfortable reading room and a gazebo for outdoor relaxation. This is really a home away from home for all those tired and weary road warriors ... can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Brazos Valley Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

This Super 8 was a delightful suprise amoung our 9 nights vacationing in North Central NM, including 3 nights in upscale B&Bs. The hostess provides amazing service, including the pot of soup in the evening and custom cooked waffles in the morning. We don't know about the competition in Las Vegas, but one cannot go wrong at this Super 8!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Las Cruces, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2008

I spent two nights in this motel. I liked it.
The property was clean and appeared to be well taken care of.
I found the staff to be helpful and friendly, particularly the General Manager whose name, if memory serves, is Ms Cho. She went out of her way to welcome me and to engage me as I came and went. I DO, however, understand what a previous poster said about the young male employees. They seemed to have just a little attitude. I wrote this off to youth and to inexperience in dealing with a clientele that is varied in age and in lifestyle types.
Breakfast was sufficient and was kept reasonably well stocked. This motel makes your waffles for you, as opposed to the Comfort Inn down the street which has you make your own. In the evenings, the staff provides free soup or stew to their guests. The night I partook of this offering, I had a great bowl of green chile stew ... a New Mexico staple. It was home made and was darned near as good as my own!
I highly recommend this motel and I would stay there again.

Stayed July 2008

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Las Vegas
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super Eight
Las Vegas Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.