“Gem of a hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Gem of a hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We are from New Mexico and visit Las Vegas often. This was the first time we stayed at the Super 8 and it will definitely be the place for us to stay when visiting family in the future. It was super clean, quaint, lovely breakfast area/sunroom and the staff were so nice, helpful and down to earth. Having dinner and breakfast options are wonderful. And no carpet in the rooms is an added bonus. Just a wonderful and relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
We are glad that you found your home away from home when you visit Las Vegas. We are looking forward to future visits from you. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Stuart, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I recently went on a trip and stopped at the Super 8 in Las Vegas NM. We were pleasantly surprised when we asked where would be a good place to eat an evening meal. We were told that they had soup and salad. What a pleasure to be able to sit and eat right there and not have to go out. Also breakfast the next a.m. was very good.

The rooms were neat and clean and the beds were very, very comfortable. The decor is very inviting.

The atmosphere and pleasant personalities of all the staff was exceptional. We made it a point to stay there on our way back home, and everything was just as great the second night. We would recommend this motel to anyone. As a matter of fact we told everyone on vacation, if they were going through there to stay.

The sign out front says "The Best Super 8 in the World" and we certainly agree.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy that you enjoyed both of your stay with us, and are hoping to see you again in the future. We really love to feed people and are glad that you enjoyed the meals we offer. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff.

DeRidder, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

First I'll start by saying , when I come to Las Vegas, New Mexico I normally stay across the highway at Days Inn, However on this particular visit my sister who lives there in Las Vegas made arrangement for us to stay at Super 8 . Great friendly staff, I was greeted by Ms kitty at check in and greeted by Chris in the morning for breakfast they both were very helpful and courteous , I enjoyed the room it was clean, comfortable , Great beds by the way slept very comfortable. what amazed me the most about your hotel was the colorful towels reminded me of my home, not the norm like all hotels or motels . I 'am very happy you your staff made my stay fill like my home, be assured if when I do come back to Las Vegas, N.M. you will be my choice of hotel. keep up the good work

Room Tip: all rooms by what I saw look great to stay in
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for coming home! We are so glad that you came to stay with us and that you loved it. We are looking forward to your future visits. If you are in the area, even if you do not need a room, feel free to stop in and say hello and help yourself to a cuppa coffee. Until then...

Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Best service I have ever had at a hotel. They served a light snack at night and a great breakfast in the morning and even asked what we wanted to drink and brought it to the table, keep in mind this is kind of like a continental breakfast but they made the waffles and cut them up and had fresh fruit and oatmeal. Best customer service ever and oh I have never seen colored towels in a hotel until this particular experience, it was a nice change.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us. If you are ever in the area again please stop in to see us. The coffee is always on and we always love to see a familiar face.

Mpls.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Just by chase we bypassed Santa Fe & decided to spend the night in Las Vegas! What a terrific staff..From Ms Kitty who checked us in to Chris who was working in the morning.They were extremely pleasant & helpful! The rooms were very neat & tidy! Every evening the serve from 6pm complimentary soup,salad & fruit! Complimentary breakfast awaits everyone in the morning as well. I don't believe I have never experienced a more accommodating staff! If your in the area this place is highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much for such a nice review. We are so happy that you enjoyed all that we offer our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Customer service at this place was hands down the best I have ever received at a hotel. We only stayed one night as we were on a road trip to arizona but the beds were super comfortable and I enjoyed the fact that they did not have carpet in the rooms it was hard floors. It just seemed cleaner that way. The biggest disappointment we had was the breakfast. When we talked to the manager the night before he raved about how there were going to be eggs, bacon, biscuits, etc in the morning and when we got there it was not that at all. If we had not gotten are hopes up we might have been fine with the breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the guest services that we offer. We are terribly sorry that there was a cross communication about our breakfast items. If you are ever in the area again, please stop into see us. The coffee is always on and we always love to see a familiar face!

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Super 8 Motel? Share your experiences!