“Super great Super 8” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Las Vegas
South Tamworth, New Hampshire, United States
“Super great Super 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly staff, special dog-friendly rooms with hardwood floors, a complimentary breakfast served by real people who do things like cook eggs for you. Colored towels, tastefully patterned sheets, good pillow variety on the bed. The mini-fridge in my room had a freezer so I could recharge my cold packs for the cooler. This motel is also a little further off the main road than the other motels along motel strip seemed to be, I found it quite quiet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our furred friends are as much part of the family as any of our human guests. The little touches in the room are what we can do to make this your first choice as a home away from home.

612 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Des Moines, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Raymond R
We had to stay in Las Vegas because of a hospital stay and the staff was so freindly and accomadating and gave us an excellent rate. I checked with four other motels in the area and they were the most reasonable. The soup and salad in the evening was refreshing and the breakfast was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the accomadations were excellent. The staff was was very pleasaant and helpful. I would recommend this place above all to stay when in Vegas. I found the staff to be the best ever of all the motels I have ever stayed in. Service counts these days and the people at Motel 8 have an excellent rating with me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We are so happy that we could help make a not so pleasant trip something more enjoyable. We want you to feel at home and what better way than offering a clean place to sleep and meals to start and end your day. May the next time you travel through be for more mundane reasons, so that you can enjoy many of the sights we have to offer here in Las Vegas N.M.
Los Alamos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was most impressed with the staff, and especially Kitty. Warm, kind and very friendly. This is where I will stay next time I visit Las Vegas, NM. The rooms and the entire motel are clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Our entire staff is more like an extended family, and the moment you walk through our door you too are family. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Las Vegas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I first came to Las Vegas New Mexico in April 2012 for business. I stayed here and liked it, they served hot soup in the evening, and had a wonderful hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage. Since then, they don't serve sausage and bacon anymore, because the Super 8 chain wanted to have all their hotels be similar, and this Super 8 was going far beyond what others were doing. They still have hot soup in the evening, and poached eggs, waffles, cereal, etc. for breakfast. They are extremely friendly and this is always the hotel I come to in Las Vegas New Mexico. Never been to another hotel yet that has the wonderful service, and nice clean smoke-free rooms.

Room Tip: I always take a room on the second floor - every time I've been in any hotel and been on the gro...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for making our Super 8 your home away from home. We like that when you come home we are able to greet you with a friendly smile and a hot meal. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We picked this place based on trip advisor ratings, and they were spot on. A great little place, with a wonderful staff. Good breakfast, good soup at night, and excellent coffee. The manager was even poaching some eggs for a couple as I left. We will come back!

• Stayed March 2013
And we look forward to your return! Our ratings and reviews on here mean so much to us. Thank you for choosing us based on these reviews and for leaving one yourself to help future travelers coming through Las Vegas N.M.
Moab, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

best hotel staff i've ever experienced!

the staff were all incredibly friendly and accommodating. the hot soup bar was great, as was breakfast, and the staff waits on you almost like it's a restaurant. very, very friendly environment. they also helped me scrape the ice off my car in the morning and gave me coffee to go and looked up weather / directions for me, etc etc etc.

also, clean rooms with hardwood floors and really comfortable beds. only complaint was that there wasnt a pen in the room ....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
WOW! Your review made our day. Thank you for the many wonderful things you had to say. Tells us that we must be doing it right!! Also thank you for your constructive criticism. Upon reading your review we have placed pens in all of our desk drawers. It is feedback like this review that helps us be the best we can be.

Been to Super 8 Motel? Share your experiences!