“super 8 saved my life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel

You added Super 8 Motel to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2029 N Grand Avenue, off I-25 exit 347, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Moab, Utah
“super 8 saved my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

best hotel staff i've ever experienced!

the staff were all incredibly friendly and accommodating. the hot soup bar was great, as was breakfast, and the staff waits on you almost like it's a restaurant. very, very friendly environment. they also helped me scrape the ice off my car in the morning and gave me coffee to go and looked up weather / directions for me, etc etc etc.

also, clean rooms with hardwood floors and really comfortable beds. only complaint was that there wasnt a pen in the room ....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
WOW! Your review made our day. Thank you for the many wonderful things you had to say. Tells us that we must be doing it right!! Also thank you for your constructive criticism. Upon reading your review we have placed pens in all of our desk drawers. It is feedback like this review that helps us be the best we can be.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Sun City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Shirley (owner) and her staff exemplify competent and friendly service. We've stayed there
many times.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your kind comments. We very much look forward to seeing you many times in the future.
Whitewood, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the best motel I have ever stayed at. Great rate, friendly staff, soup and salad dinner, and breakfast. They were all great.the staff is friendly and wants to make your stay the best ever. I will plan to stay again when in the area. I would recomend it to all I know.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
super8NewMexico, Manager at Super 8 Motel, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Doug M,
I loved your review! I think TripAdvisor should redo their rating system so, instead of 5 stars there's a place to rate "best ever"!
We look forward to many more visits with you when you are in the area and hope to continue to always be the best motel you stay at.
See you soon!
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We found this great place to stay in January of last year with a wonderful ski package to Sipapu Ski Resort. The hotel is extremely clean, the staff always friendly and helpful. We have stayed here three times and it's always great. The free salad and soup in the evening is a nice treat and the breakfast is always fresh and hot! This is the BEST Super 8 ever. Thank you for all you offer and being so clean and welcoming. Best Staff at any hotel we have stayed at and we have travel the world.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear SealArkansas,
When I read your review of Super 8, Las Vegas NM - it reminded me how amazing it is when I come across a really great place and how much I look forward to returning whenever I get the opportunity.
We are proud to be able to offer the great deal in partnership with Sipapu Ski - purchase at least 2 adult ski lift tickets from us and get a FREE 1 night room rental here at Super 8! You can't beat that :0) especially when you include the FREE hot soup/salad and breakfast we offer.
I'm very happy that we have earned repeat visits each year and that each time, you have been happy with your visit. Please let us know any time we can do more to make your stay even better. See you soon!!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The staff are customer orientated. We are there number one priority. The breakfast is number one, and on top of that they have soup and salad at night to boot. They have RV hook up, if your traveling with an Airstream like we was. We stayed in the room, but having the option to stay in our Airstream is a big plus. We was able to unhook it, and do our business for a week and our airstream was safe.

The towels are coloured, making it feel like home. I would give the staff as well as the owner Shirley top marks in every department. Way to go Super Eight!

Room Tip: Any room is good!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Hulligan,
Thank you for the "high marks" and for the awesome review on TripAdvisor! We know that when traveling with your Airstream, you have the option of staying in your RV and appreciate that you decided to stay with us during your recent visit to Las Vegas, NM.
It is our goal that you consider Super 8 in Las Vegas, NM to be your home away from home and that you will stay with us whenever you are in the area. We will have the hot soup and fresh colored towels waiting!

Been to Super 8 Motel? Share your experiences!