“Got the Last Room!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Got the Last Room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Got a late start to visit my Dad in Albuquerque. So, we needed to stop for the night. Got the last room :) Very friendly and helpful front desk clerk. Very nice room and breakfast the next morning. I'll be a repeat customer :)

• Stayed July 2014
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for writing your review. We are happy that your stay was great. We strive for it with every guest. Welcome to the Days Inn family in Las Vegas New Mexico. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

It was getting late and I had not made a reservation. Walked in and price was as good as the on-line prices I'd checked! The desk clerk was friendly and efficient. I was glad they had a hot tub [ no pump or jets though?] Clerk said they closed it at 10:00pm but he would leave it open till 10:30 since I was tired and wanted a swim! NICE TOUCH! Room was clean and quiet! I don't expect or pay for a 5 star hotel experience... So I was happy! Never did find Blue Man Group??? Oh this is Las Vegas New Mexico ,,not the Las Vegas in Nevada! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you Chris for your review. When we can we try to do whatever it takes to please our guests. Our staff is trained to go above and beyond for all guests. We strive to keep the hotel very clean. We are almost done renovating all the public areas and then on to te rest of the rooms. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to New Mexico.
Williamsport, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I want to begin by saying the staff was pleasant and helpful. Too bad they are forced to work in this dump. The hotel is filthy. The room had a terrible smell, and a battery operated "room deodorizer" that I was forced to disable in order that we could sleep. We discovered several bugs in the room, and I found one in the water pitcher at the breakfast bar. This is the second time in 26 years of marriage that my wife complained about a hotel room. I travel a lot, and stay in hotels about 20 nights a year (sometimes much more). This is one of the dirtiest hotels that I have ever seen. The owners should be ashamed (and so should Day's Inn).

Room Tip: Good Best Western next door.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for writing your review. I assure you our hotel is not a "dump"! You booked a smoking room and we try hard to keep the smoke smell to a minimum and therefore have placed room deodorizer machines in those three smoking rooms. We are in the middle of renovating all of the guest rooms and are doing the three smoking rooms last as we are going to be a smoke free property. The bugs you speak of are from our town being in a drought area and then we had plenty of rain during your stay and they come out for the moisture. We strive very hard to run a clean, guest friendly hotel. It is our hope that when your travels bring you back to Las Vegas NM you will give us another try so we can show you our updated rooms, lobby and pool area which is almost complete. Thank you again for your review.
Seward, NE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The room we stayed in needed much updating and the carpeting was so stained I would not walk barefoot in the room. When I went down to breakfast, the young man at the desk was eating a bowl of cereal and drinking out of the gallon milk jug. After a long day of travel, it was a huge disappointment.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for writing your review. I take your comments seriously. The room you stayed in is currently being renovated and I am sorry you did not get a new room. The young man you speak of at the desk was a new employee and is no longer working for us. Please come back and see our new look. We work hard to ensure evry one of our guests has a great stay. Please be assured your comments have been addressed with the entire staff. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Last weekend we stayed at the Days Inn in Las Vegas New Mexico. The room was wonderful...large and clean! The pool was great! The best part of the stay was Crystal...the extremely pleasant desk clerk. She was cheerful and accommodating! The handicap room was perfect for my mother. We will most certainly stay there the next time we're in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Stay for breakfast...the waffles were great!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing your review. I am pleased that Krystal went above and beyond for you and your mother and your room was comfortable. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas NM.
Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We travel to Las Vegas, NM at least once every three months to visit family. We recently stayed at this hotel and had a very positive experience. The staff is very friendly, the room was spacious and clean, and having continental breakfast every morning was definitely a plus. I would recommend to travelers and will stay here again when I'm back in town.
Miriam C.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing your review. We strive for guest satisfaction and providing a clean comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas NM.

Been to Days Inn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!