“Awsome Hotel Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regal Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Regal Motel
Save Saved
You added Regal Motel to your Saves list
1809 North Grand Ave, Las Vegas, NM 87701   |
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Awsome Hotel Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

On our trip from Co back to Az our vehicle broke down, this was the only motel with a room left. Manager and staff were very nice. Manager even offered to drive us to Santa Fe to get a rental car. They took care of my vehicle because I had to come home and leave it there. Left the keys to my car and they gave it to transport co. They even let us stay in the room after check out time and wait for our ride home. Very trustworthy and you don't find that very much. I will be staying here again whenever I go through town.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cizur Menor, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The lady that registered us over the phone was very courteous. When we arrived she wasn't there, but a nephew checked us in. Our room was large, king size comfy bed, micro and refrigerator, place to put toiletries by sink, separate toilet/shower. Enough room to hang/spread out our clothing. Any request we had (towels, light bulb) were met in a reasonable time. The large parking lot accommodates large trucks overnight, and there were a few there, but didn't hear them leave in the morning. A/C worked great. The security door lock was broken. The only negative thing was that we could hear our next door neighbor through the wall on the phone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Room was dated but that is to be expected in an older motel. The bed wasn't very comfortable and the room could have been a lot cleaner. The garbage from the previous guest hasn't been emptied and the was a big piece of beef jerky on the floor next to the bed. Kind of made me wonder what else had been missed by housekeeping.

• Stayed March 2014
regalmotellasvegasnm, Webmaster at Regal Motel, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m so sorry that your room had not be adequately cleaned before your stay. There’s no excuse for that. I hope you reported this to the front desk at the time so it could be taken care of or you could be moved to another room. We strive for great value as well as great service, and we clearly failed you. Fortunately, we’ve recently made some staffing changes that will prevent this from happening again.

Hotel Manager
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Motel is older but it is well kept. The rooms have nice size beds, wifi is utmost Important to my family and we were by the office and it worked great. Lots of cable channels, micro/ fridge in the room was nice to have. It is pretty quiet too. Rooms are huge and it was nice since we have two boys. I love that you can walk out side look up and see a ton of stars, we stay here once a year and will keep coming back. Oh and did I say they filmed the movie No country for Old Men here? My son gets a kick out of that.

• Stayed January 2014
Bay City, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Finally found a room for the night in the area. All of the other hotels that I stopped at said that they were full, and that all of the others in the area were full. There were rooms available at this place. And I found out why.

The room they gave me was clean. Got to park right outside the door. But the door lock seemed to be loose. One light was not working. The biggest problem was that when I got there, there were no towels in the room. I went back to the front desk, and the door to the lobby was locked. I rang the bell for several minutes, and then knocked on the side door. Someone finally answered, and gave me two clean, but not completely folded, towels. They were friendly on check in, but once that was done, they gave me the 'whatdayawant?' attitude. They were also non-native-English speakers, and seemed to 'not understand' what I was saying sometimes.

The toilet seat was broke. You could sit on it for a 'number 2', but the lid was completely busted off. It did not seem to flush quite right. A few other minor issues, but nothing really bad. For a receipt when I checked out, they just gave me a credit card slip type receipt. No detailed listing of the charges, taxes, etc..

Breakfast was just cereal and buns; and when I got there, most of that was gone. Had to go to a restaurant for a decent breakfast. The grounds were not all that clean; I walked behind the building, and there was a lot of trash that had not been picked up in a while, and the grass back there had not been cut recently. The parking lot also needs to be re-done.

It was a decent flop for the night, and that was about it. $40 a night, and worth every penny; and not one penny more.

They also had a sticker posted on their front window that they had some sort of TripAdvisor award from 2009, but it did not say what it was.

Room Tip: Be sure that the door latch works properly.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment about our hotel. I’m glad you found it clean and convenient, but I’m sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations is some ways. We have recently rechecked all rooms to make sure everything is in working order and have retrained our housekeeping and maintenance staff to make sure we are kept informed of small issues so we can correct them before they become large issues. Our goal is to exceed expectations in every case, and we clearly did not do that during your stay. Again,

I sincerely apologize. Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We pulled into town late and tired. I read the comments about Regal "cheep and friendly" OMG that is correct. They did not have a two bed so they discounted two rooms.
I would stay here again and again.
Note: This not a 5 * hotel but it gives 5* service.
Thanks trip advisor comments or I would drive by this diamond in the rough!

• Stayed August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

free breakfast ,free wifi internet,friendly's,great customer service,very nice neat and clean rooms,We stayed two nights at this motel and were treated like honored family and guests.Very comfortable and clean room.“Once again, great place to stay.and i hope they should put some new remodel rooms pictures .......

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Regal Motel? Share your experiences!