“An acceptable motel” 4 of 5 stars

Knights Inn Las Vegas NM
Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Las Vegas NM to your Saves list
Knights Inn Las Vegas NM
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1152 Grand Ave, Las Vegas, NM 87701 (Formerly El Camino Motel )   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Cooden UK
“An acceptable motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I booked this place online with lastminute.com before leaving home, at a rate of about $50.
It is an older style motel, clean and good value. The manager and his assistant (daughter or grand-daughter?) gave us a good welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. They were interested to know where we were going on our tour and saw us off with best wishes next morning. That stay was good to look back on, when we think of 2 awful places we stayed in a week later.
I would say that you would get vfm here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road, to be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Called to make a reservation at the government rate. Had already looked it up on their website. Government rate is $50.00. Told the women that & she preceded to tell me I was wrong. I booked it online for the $50.00 & called her back to verify everything. She STILL argued with me & laughed at the fact I booked online. She put me on hold & didn't come back so I hung up & called customer service to cancel. Customer service even offered it to me at $50.00 because that was the government rate. I declined at this point since I did not feel like dealing with this lady when we arrived. Decided to book a room at Super 8 instead.

Stayed June 2014
Krutik B, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Las Vegas NM, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
We're sorry to hear the troubles you had with getting a government rate. We were training a new front desk agent at the time, and we do admit that she was having trouble with different rate codes on that day. We assure you that she was not laughing at you, her laughing was only her reaction to being nervous on her first day. We will make sure to better monitor our new employees in the future and hope you give us a second chance to serve you with great customer service we are truly known for.
Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The manager Ash Patel is a very nice person. I stayed in Las Vegas only twenty four hours, he picked me up and sent me back to train stations for free. Ash also gave me extra 4 free rides to United World Colleges, it took 15 minutes each one way ride.

The room was clean and quite, and it has all the tools I needed, such as hair dryer, iron and so on.

Strongly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Canon City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

An older motel that has updates. Very clean and comfortable for a low cost experience. It's not the Ritz but it is a nice clean, good value motel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Thousand Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Management was helpful and very friendly. Room was clean, and they offered more than promised. The bed was comfortable and the heating was excellent. I would definitely recommend an affordable stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were very happy for our stay in knight´s inn. The service there was very helpful and friendly and rooms were clean and nice. We would defenitely stay here again if we someday travel to New Mexico again :)
Thank You!
-Jenna&Ismo from Finland

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Las Vegas NM? Share your experiences!