“I would have thought I was at the Hilton!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Las Vegas
Chicago, Illinois
“I would have thought I was at the Hilton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

We checked in at this Best Western while on a Rt. 66 roadtrip. What a wonderful surprise! This hotel was even better than the hotel we stayed at in Las Vegas NV!!! We had a gorgeous, spacious, luxurious room on the second floor. The room was HUGE! The bathroom was also huge and beautiful. This is by far the nicest Best Western I have ever seen! The bed was comfortable. We had a refrigerator and microwave in our room. They have a business center with 2 computers near the lobby. The staff was super super nice and helpful. Wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in this town.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

I absolutely loved this hotel! I was surprised as other Best Westerns I have seen are much more "motel" like, but not this one!
It was so modern and comfortable with excellent service. The complimentary breakfast was good with a decent selection (would have like a little more fruit). It is conveniently located right off the interstate making it very easy for those on a roadtrip. The room was spotless and fresh, the beds were very comfortable, and it had a microwave and refrigerator.
I have no complaints and would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Crowley, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2008

Was tired and needed to find a place to stay in Las Vegas, NM area. Had used our Garmin to find the Comfort Inn. After checking it out, I wanted to see if I could find a better rate and saw this brand new Best Western located next to Days Inn on Grand Avenue. (There was still a covering over the Best Western sign as it is awaiting full amenities for it's official opening -- pool was not ready, they were waiting to be hooked up to Best Western's computers and a few of the vending machines installed, etc.) We were given a good discounted rate since all the amenities were not available. The room was large, and of course clean (since it is a new property), and had very comfortable beds, nice towels, was quiet, etc. We did not partake of the continental breakfast offered as we were in a hurry to get on the road for a long trip home. The only "minor" drawback I found was you can't "read" in bed due to the soft lighting . There is a chair, ottoman, reading lamp in the corner of the room though, so this was not really a big deal. I believe this will be a non-smoking property (a plus for me!) If the standard rates, AAA rates, etc. are decent, I will stay there again if in the area.

• Liked — Non-smoking, clean and comfortable beds!
  • Disliked — no complaints
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites

Address: 2020 N. Grand Ave., Las Vegas, NM 87701
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Vegas
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:3.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.