“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Belfair, Washington
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The staff is first rate. Friendly, responsive to requests, and so willing to go the extra step. Room was clean, and the breakfast was great. (Coffee not so wonderful, but I'm a coffee snob!) The meeting room that we used was comfortable, and, again, staff was very responsive to our needs. They were always so friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
montezumasuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and for the wonderful comments. I will be sure to share them with all our staff. Sorry about the coffee!!! I do know what you mean though, as a Brit I am equally snobbish about tea!!! Hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again in the future
Anne Bradford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cortez, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The rooms were very nice and quiet. The breakfast buffet had a good selection, including real orange juice. The hotel's public spaces were all clean and inviting. All of the staff seemed to make an effort to take care of the guests.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and thank you for all the positive comments. I hope you will be able to stay with us again in the near future
Englewood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

who would have thought that there would be such an amazing hotel in Las Vegas, NM? Well there is, From the management to the staff to the rooms, and the free breakfast...wow! Great people, great place. I would recommend it my own mother!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We really appreciate that you took the time and Iwill share it with all our colleagues. I hope you will visit us again and perhaps you might bring your mother!!!!
Crestone, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Loved that every time they made a mistake, they took another $10 off our rate. great staff, comfortable accommodations, generally responsive to our needs. Love the pool temp, which was just right. Didn't like that the tub dripped continually and wasn't fixed during our 2-night stay. Only option we were given was to change rooms. Also didn't like having to take my Mac to the front desk to be shown how to get online. Should be automatic.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry we were not able to replace the cartridge in the shower faucet while you were with us. We are constantly trying to resolve connectivity problems with Mac devices and hope to have an answer in the near future.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The hotel is new and the staff was wonderful and very helpful. Check in was fast and efficient. The lobby was spacious and the elevators were clean. The room is big and has a luxurious feel that you get from a 5star hotel. Bathrooms were clean and the bed is so comfortable and I slept very well. The air-condition works well even though it was hot outside.

WIFI is very good and fast. They have a swimming pool, jacuzzi and even laundry machines on site.

Breakfast is made up of scrambled eggs, bacon and bread, danish and other pastries. Coffee is good and strong ( they have decaf too). They have tea selections.

Over all, a great place to stay. Would highly recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel, which I will share with all our colleagues. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.and hope you will be able to stay with us again if you are traveling to New Mexico
Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel is worth the price you pay. I found it very clean and with the exception of the showerhead, we had a perfect stay. Staff very nice and accommodating. The quality of the food was very good also.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind words. I am so sorry the shower head was spritzing everywhere. Thanks to your report we were able to repair it immediately.
I hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future
ALBUQUERQUE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

As this is a relatively new Best Western, it surpassed the Best Western in Denver I had stayed at just before. This BW has 7 HBO channels to Denver's 2, an incredible hot tub, jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool. Towels are available in the space for one to use. As my clock in my room had been set to a 12 hour difference, I slept through and missed breakfast because of this. But I'm sure it would have been delicious and filling as compared to other Best Westerns I've stayed at here in NM and Colorado. I plan to return again as this also is home to my old alma mater, another reason I chose to stay there enroute back to home in Albuquerque.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

montezumasuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry the clock was wrongly set and that you missed breakfast. I hope you can stay with us again in the future.and enjoy our scrambled eggs and suasage!!!
Anne Bradford

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Montezuma Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!