“Comfortable and problem-free stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Comfortable and problem-free stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just stayed one night. Room was clean and comfy, included a microwave and mini fridge. It was about 102 degrees in Cruces, and the air conditioning in the lobby, hallways and the room worked really well. Breakfast selection was solid and even better than another Fairfield we stayed in earlier in the month.

Special callouts to the folks who checked us in (genuinely friendly and energetic) and the hard-working woman who was keeping the breakfast room stocked and cleaned. She was absolutely amazing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My mom and I stayed here in a room with two double beds while in town for a family event. It was great! The pillows and beds were some of the most comfortable I'd ever slept in at a hotel. The breakfast was great but there was a wait for the self-made waffles. The location was convenient to a lot of shopping but that is also because Las Cruces is a smaller city. One nice perk is at the front desk they have cold water flavored with fresh fruit. Two of the days it was strawberry and the other two it was lemon. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Missus Wright,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to our property, everyday we strive to provide our guests with the best possible accomodations, I'm glad that you enjoyed our beds and breakfast, the cold fresh fruit water is a small token of appreciation to our guests!!!!
Hopefully we will see you back on any of your future trips to Las Cruces.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Lubbock, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Fairfield Inn & Suites was an okay stay for one night. The breakfast was good and the personnel were very nice and friendly. It was a little hard to get to, but when we got used to the route, it was okay. The worst complaint that I have is that the toilet was opposite from the bathroom door and if you did not close the door, it hit you in the knees when sitting on the toilet. I could not just push the door away because it was unlevel and would always come back to my legs. I do not know if this floor plan is throughout the hotel or just the room I was in.

Green Features: I did not notice any environmental-friendly practices.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the bathroom floor layout caused you. A few of our rooms have compact bathroom areas and we are limited to in our abilities to fix that, however the door should be absolutely level and my maintenance team will be looking into that. Once again I’m very sorry and if there is anything I can do to help make this up to you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luis Cordero
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
2101 Summit Ct.
Las Cruces,NM 88011
T. 575.522.6840
F. 575.522.9784
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Spent a week in the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, NM. Excellent hotel. I travel frequently for business purposes and have stayed at many different hotels and this hotel is at the top of the list. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Unbelievable selection of TV channels. One of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. Friendly and accommodating staff. Great parking. Plenty of eating establishments within a short distance of the hotel. I will be staying there any time I visit Las Cruces.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed two weeks at the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces and am pleased to report it was nothing short of excellent. The staff are extremely friendly and always greet you in the morning at breakfast or anytime you walk through the front hotel doors. The rooms and facilities were clean and there was always adequate parking. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay at this facility. Can't beat free Wifi and Breakfast!

Room Tip: Second Floor away from Elevators (as usual) :D
Green Features: They had standard environ-friendly practices in place.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Farmington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We went to visit my son and stayed at Fairfield Inn. The room was very nice and roomy. It was very quiet also. We stayed there last October and had the same great service. The breakfast choices were really good! The employees were very friendly and very helpful. The parking was convenient. We were so satisfied that we will continue to stay at the Fairfield Inn everytime we visit!

Green Features: We don't mind reusing our towels. Had small refrigerator that was conveient.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is always very accommodating to our group of disabled veterans participating in the Bataan March. The hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. We were very happy with our experience and look forward to going back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn Las Cruces? Share your experiences!