“comfortable and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2200 South Valley Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Phoenix, Arizona
“comfortable and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed June 5th for one night, as we were moving out of town. I found the room to be very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We had a nice quiet night and slept well.

The morning breakfast is somewhat sparse, although they did have a nice selection of fruit. I enjoyed a small bowl of strawberries, which were fresh and delicious, and hubby had a banana.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: they do not have an elevator, so if walking or taking stairs is difficult, request a ground level fl...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
I am glad we could make the begining of your move a good one. I would like to thank you for letting people know they can request a downstairs room. We do our best to grant requests if at all possible. I hope your move went good and you are all settled in your new home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Western U.S.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

When we rolled into Las Cruces a few hours ahead of schedule, I didn't think they'd have our room ready, but they did! It was cool, comfortable and very clean. It worked out well for our family of 4. Husband and son swam in the pool and really enjoyed it while my daughter and I napped comfortably. Left town earlier than we expected, so we didn't get full use out of the room, but we enjoyed our stay anyways. Check in/out was very easy and everyone was really friendly. I would definitely recommend and use again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to post your review. I am very happy your stay was good. It is always nice to get a little nap in while others are out enjoying the pool. We look forward to seeing you next time your travel through Las Cruces.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is a decent property in Las Cruces; much better than the Comfort up the street. Check in went well and Jo did a nice job of checking me out. Room was clean, everything worked fine, and bed was comfortable. The pool was in use and clean but the hot tub was dirty and green (didn't use).
The only distraction was the train blowing the whistle at 3am and again at 6:30am. This property is next to the tracks. The hotel cannot control that so that's not their issue. Also, the breakfast had no hot eggs or breakfast meat or potatoes, only hard boiled eggs and biscuits/gravy. Would be nice if the menu was upgraded. I'll still give this hotel a Very Good rating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for posting your review. I am glad we all met your expectations. I have looked into serving the hot breakfast items but I just don't have ample space for all the equipment we have to have for this. As for the hot tub. Its a work in progress. It is not longer green but we still have to fix some leaks prior to getting it going. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Easy to find, easy on/off freeway. check in was fast. We were given a first floor room near the lobby area, but we were never disturbed by cars or foot traffic (room doors are off the parking lot). Beds are firm, linens are not resort quality but fine for the price of the room. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean and comfortable.

Nice shower, flat screen tv with lots of channels, microwave, fridge with a large freezer compartment (great for refreezing our cooler ice packs).

We left before the breakfast was available, but it looked pretty standard when I went in for complimentary toothpaste.

I would definitely stay again if I travel through Las Cruces.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad our staff could make your stay comfortable. We do like our guest to have a good night sleep before continuing on their adventures. Thank you again for the kind words.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We came into town late at night. This place had the exact room we wanted, king bed, at a better price than the other hotels in the area. Desk clerk when we checked in was Raymond, who was also who answered the phone on the second ring when we called. He made sure we had everything. The maid staff keep the rooms very clean. Great value. Quiet rooms, comfortable beds. We will see them next trip through New Mexico.

Room Tip: If you get a room near the pool, the additional light may be an issue, but the blackout curtains do...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
gmnm156, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We really want to thank you for all of the kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our goal for our staff is to be as friendly and welcoming as possible and am pleased to hear they have exceeded your expectations! Thank you for notifying our staff of the light being bright for the rooms around our pool, this is something we will make sure to inform future guests so it is not to bother anyone. We look forward to enjoying your company at our hotel again soon!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn & Suites, Las Cruces. We thought the value for the price was goo. It was easy to find. Beds were comfortable & breakfast good. This is not a 5 star hotel, but a good stop that I would use again if I were in Las Cruces.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you got a good nights sleep and we could give you a good breakfast to start your day. I hope the rest of your trip was just as good. Hope to see you again.
sonoma county, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night and was pleased except for one thing, the wifi was hit or miss. That gets pretty frustrating esp. in the eve. when we're on the laptop more. Other than that it was clean, spacious , comfortable bed and very decent breakfast.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I understand the frustration with the WIFI. I will see what I can do about this. I am glad you were please with your room and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!